Kimble world??

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

Tighthead Prod
Novice

Post by Tighthead Prod »

Cap'n - a bit like whether there was gravity before Newton ''discovered'' it !!! And with that thought I will retire for the night.

ps if one was minded to look for you tomorrow night how would you describe yourself to one ??
http://www.thefru.co.uk Valiant for Truth Justice and the Ulster Way.
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Tighty

My description of me probably wouldn't help you recognise me!

However, if you see someone wearing a white Ulster shirt from a couple of seasons ago over their coat and it has my moniker on the back - that'll be me. (It's XXL to fit over any coat I possess). I will probably take refuge in the beer tent as long as possible tonight (terrace side) in view of the weather. With that weather in mind, I will probably be wearing a large quilted puffer style coat which will make my usual racing-snake-like figure seem unusually large. I will otherwise be at the half-way line on terrace side, 2nd barrier (or 3rd, or 4th or ....)

Look forward to meeting you if that's possible. Tok will almost certainly be in attendance, as will a few others either on the terrace or in the tent, who may or may not want to have their covers blown.
Dewi Barnes
Squire

Post by Dewi Barnes »

Is this an editorial meeting without me being invited?
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

According to the agenda I received, YOU were the only topic for discussion! :twisted: :twisted:

Would be more than happy to meet at last!
Dewi Barnes
Squire

Post by Dewi Barnes »

With all these (hidden) agendas you are getting worse than Dead Ball.

I'll see if I can persuade my friends to slum it for a while before the game. Make sure the heaters are on and have the fur stoles ready in case I do make an appearance.
Tighthead Prod
Novice

Post by Tighthead Prod »

Tighthead Prod wrote:
ps if one was minded to look for you tomorrow night how would you describe yourself to one ??
Dewi, I think an editorial meeting ''on the sly'' would require slightly more organisation than this !!!

Definitley, you have been ''smitt'' with DB's paranoia bug big time

Grumpy - what's the weather like in Balfaste - qiute bright down here in the ''southern border region''
http://www.thefru.co.uk Valiant for Truth Justice and the Ulster Way.
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Still very overcast & grey. No rain at the mo. Wind easing slightly.

(I think we got away with it with Stewi)
rugbymunchkin
Initiate
Location: Between South Belfast and Larne... About ballyclare!

Post by rugbymunchkin »

Yup tis raining lightly now around the regions of Queens and the Ormeau Embankment at the PE centre. I got wet comin from exam doggamit!
If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, but you'll be hard to beat!!!
http://nazwarner.bebo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

Weather forcast for tonight is

To be cold but dry. Temp with wind chill is to be -1 with 26 - 40 percent cloud and a 10mph wind.

Colin :twisted:
Romeo47 Alpha 52
Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

No longer the Celtic League winning coach
bogboy
Chancellor to the King

Post by bogboy »

Capt and there was me thinkin the shirt was XXXL to fit over the head

I really do know how "to win friends and influence poeple" must have gone to the University of Oddballs
2B or not 2B that is the question ?
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Four Year Record Falls.

More than one record fell this weekend following Ulster's historic away win at Treviso. For the first time in FRU’s history, Stewi failed to do a satirical piece on MB users’ gripes within minutes of the game finishing.

This week Stewi did not get his opus published until …….. well, not at all actually. A full 3 and a half days after the end of the game and we’re still waiting. For nearly four whole days the rest of the message board regulars had to content themselves with sub standard pieces by the likes of ballpark on the UR and UAFC boards.

The FRU says that this woeful performance is symptomatic of the demise in Ulster Rugby supporters standards. The demise that has seen the URSC being incapable of organising a pi$h up in a rugby club.

Next thing you know SCOOP will be getting our copy out first – and everybody knows how slow we are!

Surely that would never happen!
Dewi Barnes
Squire

Post by Dewi Barnes »

That was soo funny you had to say it twice Cap'n.

The FRU will be back on Friday with Exclusive Photos and Interviews from the Team Hotel and maybe some SCOOP stuff as well?
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Well, the original that I plagiarised only said it once and wasn't funny, but it did say it for twice as long!
the original kimble
Warrior Chief

Post by the original kimble »

Funny – I’m in Kinks laughing……

I’m so tired
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for FRU

I was a lonely soul
I had nobody till I met FRU
But you keep-a me waiting
All of the time
What can I do?

It’s your site
And you can do what you want
Do what you like
But please don’t keep-a me waiting
Please don’t keep-a me waiting

’cause I’m so tired
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for FRU

tok
It's more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.
Anyway, the only difference between me and a madman is I’m not mad….I think…

www.ursc.co