Meet Mark Anscombe...

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Re: Meet Mark Anscombe...

Post by damianmcr »

Thats exactly what he said Snipe. Basically if you commit and pay the 2nd yr you get your old seat or as near back. If you dont commit you lose your seat.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

I don't think you have to pay for the second year, but I wasn't really listening as I'm a terrace punter.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Ive worded that wrongly likely. I just meant when you pay the 2nd year, not that you have to pay it straight away.
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

All sounds good but no mention of any relief on phased filling so undecided about a season ticket.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

What do you mean phased filling? What they currently do on the terrace?

Shane Logan said that is being done away with and there will be new entrances at the back of each terrace to accomadate it. Am I right snipe?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

damianmcr wrote:Thats exactly what he said Snipe. Basically if you commit and pay the 2nd yr you get your old seat or as near back. If you dont commit you lose your seat.
So does that basically mean you continue to pay yearly for your season ticket as normal and you will get old or near old seat back at the same price for the second year when prices to new punters will be higher :scratch:
If you drop a year at any stage you lose your old seat anyway so that sounds just the same as it is now as you would pay more as you are not able to buy at loyalty price..
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Yeh you continue to pay yearly and you will get your old seat back or as near as. Im not sure if the price will stay the same Rooster.

Im not sure what its all about really.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Lol I am terrible at this explaining. Sto LKOTP come the end of the coming season the 2 new ends will be completed and the prom will be demolished. You will be asked do you wish to commit to 2yrs so that you can keep your old seat or as near as possible to that seat once the new stand on the prom is complete. If you say no, you run the risk of losing your seat. Bare in mind you do not have to pay 2yrs at once.

I stand so this doesnt apply to me. Only to the rich wans.
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

damianmcr wrote:What do you mean phased filling? What they currently do on the terrace?

Shane Logan said that is being done away with and there will be new entrances at the back of each terrace to accomadate it. Am I right snipe?
If that's the case Damo i'll purchase a season tkt.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

He clearly pointed out 4 exits on the new prom for those standing. Now I cant 100% say for sure but hopefully these are implement in the terrace.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

I thought that the vomitoria he mentioned were in the 3 new stands. He said the terrace was unsatisfactory and they were looking at it.
Last edited by Snipe Watson on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Ah right. Thanks.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:
damianmcr wrote:Ive worded that wrongly likely. I just meant when you pay the 2nd year, not that you have to pay it straight away.
Right lads. What's the craic here. I'm a big lazy tube and I just ring Norrie, she takes my visa number, renews my STs passes it on to a few chaps with the minimum of fuss.
#partyonwayne
That is correct, as long as Norrie is still there....................
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

CEO announces that higher calibre of coaches needed for academy etc, well who would have thought that :roll:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

How did they propose to attract the extra 9k fans?
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!