Hounds of Ulster

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

WOLF
Novice

Re: Hounds of Ulster

Post by WOLF »

[quote="General Prom"]Yo Wolf Cub......... Spot the real Hound of Ulster...... AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The General.[quote="Cap'n Grumpy"]

Bout ye General! I'm impressed, that wee Hound looks more ferocious than any of us. I hope he didn't spill any drink over you! :lol:

Hope you had a great trip to Castre. Spotted you in the crowd on Sky Sports! :fleg:

Cheers,
Wolf
Hounds of Ulster - Established 2003
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

How does one join this wolf pack?

Get wasted in Vegas and steal Tyson's tiger?

Start their own wolf pack with black jack and hookers?
Hello,

How about that ride in? I guess that’s why they call it Sin City (hahaha)

You guys may not know this, but I consider myself…a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So were two…so there was two of us in the pack. I…I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later.

And 6 months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys. I thought…wait a second, could it be. And now I know for sure, I just added 2 more guys to my wolf pack. 4 of us wolves running around the desert together, in Las Vegas looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, we make a toast!
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

if you're wanting to join just for the crack (cocaine), be aware that that's not the Ulster Way! >EW
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right