Rabo Final Tickets

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

scottish_knight
Novice

Re: Rabo Final Tickets

Post by scottish_knight »

yes, just read again! presume they had it all set before the qtr final and then said " screw it, no one will notice!"
Last edited by scottish_knight on Sun May 12, 2013 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scottish_knight
Novice

:scratch: although only got one email and have four season tickets!!!
The Boo Radleys
Warrior

Post by The Boo Radleys »

No email here too...
The six most dangerous words in the English Language - Your reward will come in Heaven...
scottish_knight
Novice

maybe being sent out one at a time from Ravenhill (it really wouldnt surprise me!!!), realised that i only got one email from Ulster Rugby about Final ticket arrangements! concerned! maybe they bulked my four season tickets together for ticketmaster?, which would make some sense?
Last edited by scottish_knight on Sun May 12, 2013 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:At least you've got an email! :scratch:
You mustn't have had your name drawn in the lottery
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

I'm email-less. Why does this not surprise me in the least?

Although, come to think of it I probably scudded myself by wondering out loud about UR's DPA policy if the email was supposed to be coming from Ticketmaster.
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean
scottish_knight
Novice

Dear Season Ticket Holder,
Thanks to your monumental support both home and away over the Season, Ulster Rugby is delighted to have secured a place in the RaboDirect PRO12 Final. The fixture against Leinster has been confirmed for the RDS at 4.45pm on Saturday, 25th May.
As a Season Ticket holder you will be given priority access to purchase tickets from Ulster Rugby’s reserved allocation. You are entitled to purchase a maximum of 2 tickets per membership held and you have been issued with a password (below) that will allow you to purchase these tickets.
Please note that this game is not one of the games covered by your Season Ticket. This presale will begin on Monday 13th May at 9am. Tickets will be available online through the Ticketmaster website at the following address (please ensure you use the link below):
Presale Link (Active on Monday 13th 9am): http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004A ... _RABOFINAL
Ticketmaster Presale Password (cAse SensITive):
Password 1: aye dead on!
To purchase the tickets please do the following:-

1. Log onto http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004A ... _RABOFINAL from 9am on 13th May 2013
2. Click “Find Tickets” for the Heineken Cup Semi Final
3. Enter your password (which is case sensitive) in the box provided
4. Select your seats from the interactive map provided.
5. Proceed to checkout
6. Enter the 2 words shown in the box as part of the security check
7. Select your delivery method and continue
8. Log in to your Ticketmaster account or create a new account if you have not purchased through Ticketmaster.ie previously (password(s) above are only to be used during the purchase process – not to be used when creating or logging into your Ticketmaster account)
9. Enter your credit card details and submit order
10. You will receive a confirmation email with your booking reference (please keep this for future reference)
If you require assistance with your booking or have any questions in relation to the purchase process please follow the link below. Here you will find the different ways to contact Ticketmaster.
http://www.ticketmaster.ie/h/customer_serve.html
Kind Regards
Ticketmaster Sports Department
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

still waiting, but Grumpy junior has his email and it is correct stating that it is for Rabo final not ERC SF.

My info is that UR has handed over email addresses of all ST holders to Ticketmaster lock stock and both smoking barrels - it is Ticketmaster that are running this now.

I suspect they are sending out emails in batches.

EDIT: Just received email similar to above (but my password's different :lol: )
Last edited by Cap'n Grumpy on Sun May 12, 2013 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
scottish_knight
Novice

This year you had to have a seperate account/email for each season ticket!
muscles
Novice

Post by muscles »

Also no email. Hope this is not a bad omen! Getting tickets for the two of us last week on-line was not that easy. I presume having received email on Friday after the win, an email will arrive and the 2 tickets are linked. Fingers crossed! :D
scottish_knight
Novice

wifes email just through! still says "2. Click “Find Tickets” for the Heineken Cup Semi Final"
cardoc
Novice

Post by cardoc »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:At least you've got an email! :scratch:
Indeed, I have not got mine yet
Yoda
Initiate

Post by Yoda »

scottish_knight wrote:This year you had to have a seperate account/email for each season ticket!
Not true, I've got 3 tickets linked to one email address.

Think it depends who you talked to in the ticket office, cos I was first told separate addess needed and then latterly someone else linked them together for me
scottish_knight
Novice

I was kindly(very rude) reminded when i went to order Qtr final H Cup Tickets, "every season ticket has to be an individual account, you should have got an email" !

Anyway emails are on their way! what are the plans for where everyone is going to go?
stevio
Novice

Post by stevio »

scottish_knight wrote:This year you had to have a seperate account/email for each season ticket!
Wrong, my three are on the one account, thanks to Norrie before the HC at Twickers :fleg: