Heineken Semi finals

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Heineken Semi finals

Post by kingofthehill »

I would love to see Munster destroy Saracens.
The King is dead. Long live the King.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

+1
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Tomorrow's winner wins in Cardiff.
Loki
Warrior Assassin

Post by Loki »

will be a Munster fan for the day tomorrow alright. the rub is definitely with Sarries this year, looking forward to that ending.
remould
Novice

Post by remould »

I will never say this publicly again....Saracens are a very useful team, defensively very strong with the ability to score tries. They may go all the way.........please no.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

remould wrote:I will never say this publicly again....Saracens are a very useful team, defensively very strong with the ability to score tries. They may go all the way.........please no.
They play perfect HEC rugby. Expansive sides don't tend to do well in high-pressure scenarios. You need to do the basics really really well. Kicking game, defence and a brutal pack are the keys to success in the HEC. Anything else is a real bonus. At full strength, Ulster have those qualities with a bot extra in the backline. Unfortuntely we never really got the chance to show it. Baaaaaaaaa
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Stand up and Fight Munster!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

remould wrote:I will never say this publicly again....Saracens are a very useful team, defensively very strong with the ability to score tries. They may go all the way.........please no.
Boring but effective is a good way to describe their style
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
FRB
Initiate

Post by FRB »

Got in from work and saw the last try & have just watched the first 30 odd minutes with Sarries 21-3 up. I can watch no more. They certainly got the rub of the green from the ref.

I genuinely admire Brits, who is a quality player and person IMHO. However, I simply find it impossible to like any side with Ashton & Farrell in it. Illogical & immature that view may be but I just can't help it.

I hope Munster pull off one of their famous victories tomorrow and then dump the Saracens franchise on their collective a£se in the Final.
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

It's extremely annoying to think that even with the team we could've put out today, it probably would've been enough to win. G'wan ya Turnips.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
Bangors
Novice

Post by Bangors »

Would love to see Munster go all the way and win the H Cup
Unfortunately I think that Saracens simply have to turn up and the Ref will ensure they are given a 14=21 point start possibly playing against 14 men
Recent Ref/TMO decisioms leave me feeling very sad
Sarriesfan
Novice

Post by Sarriesfan »

Some of you guys are just bad losers. We stuffed you at Ravenhill and destroyed Clermont with a load of tries without reply as we did with you guys. You need to get over the QF defeat and move on.

Roll on Cardiff roll on a win.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Sarriesfan wrote:Some of you guys are just bad losers. We stuffed you at Ravenhill and destroyed Clermont with a load of tries without reply as we did with you guys. You need to get over the QF defeat and move on.

Roll on Cardiff roll on a win.
You're right about being sore losers; wrong about stuffing at Ravenhill; right about destroying ASM.

A very impressive display from Sarries today. Shut down ASM brilliantly. Defensive line speed (and reading the ref's vision of off-side) were superb, and left them with no game to play. Tackle count was stupid. Disagreed with several of Owens' decissions, espec the penalty try, but Sarries played him expertly. Homework had been done and the results showed.

Unlike the qf, that was a Sarries performance deserving of a win. Fair play to them.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

banker
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Once a Knight wrote: I salute your decision to spend more time on him than I would. Bad winners are always harder to endure than bad losers.
Maybe my comments were equally for the bad losers.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk