Payne

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

cheese
Initiate

Re: Payne

Post by cheese »

i genuinely think the people who post on here are deluded. You are hot and cold. Your views change like the weather. All this Anti-Payne campaign is just so funny. He is one of the most talented players we have yet the 'so called Ulsters supporters' on here just want to go about criticizing and being negative. It wasn't long ago Cave was being slated on this for being slow and a waste yet now he gets all this praise form the same people. We should be behind all our players whether they are playing well or not as that's what the term support means. I know the usual grumps on this will pick away at this post but if you are as knowledgeable and perfect as you seem you would be in the Ulster set up and not sitting behind your computer writing stuff. Support the players - all of them. If Payne was to read this website why would he want to turn out on a Saturday for the so called best fans in the rugby.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

:lol: nearly spilt my brew!
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

For the record.
Cave is the beat 13 in Ireland and has been since 2010
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

This meltdown has just been raised to a category 4 meltdown.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Wow ... that's like the Phaal I got from the Shimla the other night ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:This meltdown has just been raised to a category 4 meltdown.
Cornerfleg wrote:Wow ... that's like the Phaal I got from the Shimla the other night ...
Has trap 2 been alerted?
Avoid the morning coffee
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

To late ... I think I just picked Nigel Brady at 13 ......
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

cheese wrote:i genuinely think the people who post on here are deluded. You are hot and cold. Your views change like the weather. All this Anti-Payne campaign is just so funny. He is one of the most talented players we have yet the 'so called Ulsters supporters' on here just want to go about criticizing and being negative. It wasn't long ago Cave was being slated on this for being slow and a waste yet now he gets all this praise form the same people. We should be behind all our players whether they are playing well or not as that's what the term support means. I know the usual grumps on this will pick away at this post but if you are as knowledgeable and perfect as you seem you would be in the Ulster set up and not sitting behind your computer writing stuff. Support the players - all of them. If Payne was to read this website why would he want to turn out on a Saturday for the so called best fans in the rugby.
FYI, in case you missed it, the Cave being slow thing was a joke.
While I'm here, we are not "Anti-Payne", we are anti selecting players in the wrong position. You will find almost complete agreement among posters that Payne is the best fullback we have.
Consider yourself helped :thumleft:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Snipe Watson wrote:
cheese wrote:i genuinely think the people who post on here are deluded. You are hot and cold. Your views change like the weather. All this Anti-Payne campaign is just so funny. He is one of the most talented players we have yet the 'so called Ulsters supporters' on here just want to go about criticizing and being negative. It wasn't long ago Cave was being slated on this for being slow and a waste yet now he gets all this praise form the same people. We should be behind all our players whether they are playing well or not as that's what the term support means. I know the usual grumps on this will pick away at this post but if you are as knowledgeable and perfect as you seem you would be in the Ulster set up and not sitting behind your computer writing stuff. Support the players - all of them. If Payne was to read this website why would he want to turn out on a Saturday for the so called best fans in the rugby.
While I'm here, we are not "Anti-Payne", we are anti selecting players in the wrong position. You will find almost complete agreement among posters that Payne is the best fullback we have.
I'm anti pain though
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Russ wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
I'm anti pain though
That's just your piles Russ
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

At the request of scrambled

Payne is a 15
He has not proven he can lead the defensive line at 13 in the way Cave and BoD could, never once has he made a head on tackle smashing a man behind the gain line.

His distribution is below par as well as his kicking game, all brought about by the reduced space
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Ask that bloke on bakebook if he's related to Cynthia. I need to know.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

big mervyn wrote:Ask that bloke on bakebook if he's related to Cynthia. I need to know.
He'll ask to fight me at the beer tent again!
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

WHAT A LOAD OF BALLIX! :roll: :duh:
Exterminate all rational thought