Video Replays 2014/2015 season

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Video Replays 2014/2015 season

Post by Rooster »

Edinburgh v Ulster 20/02/2015 Trys

Edinburgh v Ulster 20/02/2015 Full Match

“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Ulster v Scarlets 27/02/2015 Trys

Ulster v Scarlets 27/02/2015 Full Match

“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Gilly's try was beautiful. Not unlike his try against Munster in the HEC QF in 2012.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

shamalicious wrote:Gilly's try was beautiful. Not unlike his try against Munster in the HEC QF in 2012.
It was indeed quality though strictly speaking the Scaaaaaaaaaaalets 15 should be shot for cowardice :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
shamalicious wrote:Gilly's try was beautiful. Not unlike his try against Munster in the HEC QF in 2012.
It was indeed quality though strictly speaking the Scaaaaaaaaaaalets 15 should be shot for cowardice Image
Can we shoot liam williams instead?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
It was indeed quality though strictly speaking the Scaaaaaaaaaaalets 15 should be shot for cowardice Image
That sir is a darned fine idea and possibly your finest ever post.
Consider it seconded.
ScarletsMun
Novice

Post by ScarletsMun »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Consider it seconded.
You stay classy now Ulster.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

ScarletsMun wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Consider it seconded.
I think the entire educated world seconds the proposal to remove Liam Williams from it
ScarletsMun
Novice

Post by ScarletsMun »

Russ wrote:
ScarletsMun wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote: It was indeed quality though strictly speaking the Scaaaaaaaaaaalets 15 should be shot for cowardice Image
Consider it seconded.
I think the entire educated world seconds the proposal to remove Liam Williams from it
Of all the clubs to treat such a subject with contempt, I really didn't think it would be Ulster. Given your recent history and all.

Shame.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

ScarletsMun wrote:
Russ wrote:
ScarletsMun wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote: Can we shoot liam williams instead?
Consider it seconded.
Of all the clubs to treat such a subject with contempt, I really didn't think it would be Ulster. Given your recent history and all.

Shame.
What the flying fiddler are you on about?

Liam Williams I'm sure can take a little banter. He's a bit of a thug and a chav but I'm sure after 2 beers and him passing out he's not a bad spud
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

ScarletsMun wrote:

Shame.
ScarletsMun
You are most welcome to our humble message board, which is more than I am on scarletfever. You may find the banter on this board a little more acerbic than you are used to, but it's well intentioned and to my knowledge nobody has actually been shot in the face on uafc. There were a few kneecappings in the early days, but the mods stamped that out toot-suite.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Why don't you go lecture Racing Metro about the Charlie Hebdo murders?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Snipe Watson wrote:
ScarletsMun wrote:

Shame.
ScarletsMun
You are most welcome to our humble message board, which is more than I am on scarletfever. You may find the banter on this board a little more acerbic than you are used to, but it's well intentioned and to my knowledge nobody has actually been shot in the face on uafc. There were a few kneecappings in the early days, but the mods stamped that out toot-suite.
Few lads got serious hangovers on late night online drinking sessions as well in the early days
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
ScarletsMun wrote:

Shame.
ScarletsMun
Few lads got serious hangovers on late night online drinking sessions as well in the early days
In the old days or last week?

#backscoach
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
ScarletsMun wrote:

Shame.
ScarletsMun
In the old days or last week?

#backscoach
Both >burp :stout: >happyparty >crazy1 >drinks
Anyway the Willie John programme uploading at present for exiles :thumleft:
Rory Best