Who the feck is Tim Boys?

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BuckRogers
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Who the feck is Tim Boys?

Post by BuckRogers »

ruckover wrote:I welcome him wholeheartedly and I am sure Mr Boys will do an excellent job for us in Chad's absence. And as Baggy says, with the Super Rugby campaign kicking off in a month we weren't going to get anybody better whether we wanted them or not.

However I can't help but feel that with our current lack of back row options we would have been better giving some of our current players a chance. Boys fills the gap for the rest of the season, who fills the gap for the World Cup?

I don't like all the criticism of Raaymakers. Plagued by injuries and hasn't got a look in due to Tuohy coming back slightly early and now Hendo back. Not his fault, I actually feel sorry for him having to come over here only to feature for the Ravens once.
Because he is next to bucking useless. Literally there were better players, well certainly not worse, within Ulster AIL clubs. He arrived to cover an injured Touhy-injured, INJURED. Why bother.

Nothing against the guy, as OAK says fault lies with the incompetent idiots who A-signed him, B-didnt have a contract that voided due to injury and C-once injured didn't just bite the bullet, settle it and tell him not to bother.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Average of over 14 tackles per match is pretty impressive at any level, give the man a chance before he gets condemned as crap
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Rooster wrote:Average of over 14 tackles per match is pretty impressive at any level, give the man a chance before he gets condemned as crap
Meh, I've made more tackles on a saturday night in the M Club
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Deraless wrote:
Rooster wrote:Average of over 14 tackles per match is pretty impressive at any level, give the man a chance before he gets condemned as crap
I have never seen one self respecting woman in the M club. But fair play to you for just getting on with it
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Russ wrote:
Deraless wrote:
I have never seen one self respecting woman in the M club. But fair play to you for just getting on with it
Exactly. You should see my stats on turn-overs too.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Deraless wrote:
Russ wrote:
Deraless wrote:
I once went to every bakery in town and asked for an apple turnover. Managed 11 in 80 minutes
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Forgot to add, in the middle of our season & Super Rugby about to start, who were we expecting???
Richy McCow
i see you're in a funny moooooed. Nothing to beef about really. You can milk the situation all you want so long as you can think on the hoof. At least you stand out from the herd whereas some of us should soon be put out to pasture.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Russ wrote:
Deraless wrote:
Russ wrote:
Deraless wrote:
I once went to every bakery in town and asked for an apple turnover. Managed 11 in 80 minutes

Spot the prop . . .
It's the hope that kills you.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

Deraless wrote:
They have tackle bags at the M Club? Who'd have thought it.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

rorybestsbigbaldnoggin wrote:
Russ wrote:
Deraless wrote:
Russ wrote:
Deraless wrote: Meh, I've made more tackles on a saturday night in the M Club

Spot the prop . . .
Eating an apple turnover as a prop in the jackal position, is surprisingly therapeutic
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

jackthelad wrote:
Deraless wrote:
They have tackle bags at the M Club? Who'd have thought it.
Most of them are total bags yea. Beer googles have a lot to answer for.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

I have it on good authority that Russ is a natural traditional chunky open side, who's tackle count is well above the average, why constable has not got him on the books is tragedy, wasting his time in London is Ulster loss, #bringrusshome.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Does an old gentleman need to know what the M Club is?

Sounds very like the Tuesday night disco st the Stormont or the Jazz Club at the Glenmachan before it was annexed by Hitler ... sorry, The Church of God. They knocked my door once during a 6 Ns match, I answered just long enough to advise them not to cone back. They did so next time I told them to go and feck themselves. Ignorant Warren Gatland.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Baggy think of Bubbles nightclub or Royal Ascot but worse.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”