Marshall and Wilson cited

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Alister Scott
Steward

Re: Marshall and Wilson cited

Post by Alister Scott »

Cockatrice wrote:
Alister Scott wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:Who actually cited the players
Cockatrice

I claim my prize.
Col..... hopefully you will come collect said prize I have it waiting for you.
I'm so ex - cited :cheers:

Hopefully by end of week, Roger and Luke will be too!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Blackskulllad wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Blackskulllad wrote:Honestly we have been hard done by at time but Marshall deserves a ban for stupidity if nothing else. What time did the Wilson incident occur
You deserve a ban for not looking back a couple of posts for the video link
I read the full thread you ask the same question and your link plays the video from the start for me.

I asked a simple question you asked it too so did wee woman no one else was met with hostility
Roger 1:28
Luke 1:16
Hardly hostility. Neither Rooster nor Alister Scott are usually given to hostility.
Snipe, I know you are considerably more expert on the bible than I am, but how did I miss the book of Roger? What does he say in 1:28? "Thou shalt not doubt Baggy" I hope.

Damn, I see gr .............Al Scott has made a similar josh. :duh:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Alister Scott
Steward

Post by Alister Scott »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Blackskulllad wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Blackskulllad wrote:Honestly we have been hard done by at time but Marshall deserves a ban for stupidity if nothing else. What time did the Wilson incident occur
I read the full thread you ask the same question and your link plays the video from the start for me.

I asked a simple question you asked it too so did wee woman no one else was met with hostility
Roger 1:28
Luke 1:16
Hardly hostility. Neither Rooster nor Alister Scott are usually given to hostility.
Snipe, I know you are considerably more expert on the bible than I am, but how did I miss the book of Roger? What does he say in 1:28? "Thou shalt not doubt Baggy" I hope.

Damn, I see gr .............Al Scott has made a similar josh. :duh:
Doubt Baggy? Sure it's all just a matter of faith

"Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

The Book of Roger is a geographical text written in Arabic in the 12th century.

On Britain:

As for Britain, it "is set in the Sea of Darkness. It is a considerable island, whose shape is that of the head of an ostrich, and where there are flourishing towns, high mountains, great rivers and plains. This country is most fertile; its inhabitants are brave, active and enterprising, but all is in the grip of perpetual winter."
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

Dave wrote:If Marshall is banned we could do a lot worse then recall Arnold from the u20s. Big unit.
The same Arnold that limped off injured on Friday night against England?
Alister Scott
Steward

Post by Alister Scott »

big mervyn wrote:The Book of Roger is a geographical text written in Arabic in the 12th century.
Translated into English it goes under the title "Fifty Shades of Grey"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

LegsLikeSausages wrote:
Dave wrote:If Marshall is banned we could do a lot worse then recall Arnold from the u20s. Big unit.
Feck.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Dave wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote:
Feck.
Indeed. Someone else mentioned that Stanley has played a lot at 12. There is also the Cave-Ludik option with Nelson at 15.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

LegsLikeSausages wrote:
Dave wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote:
Feck.
Indeed. Someone else mentioned that Stanley has played a lot at 12. There is also the Cave-Ludik option with Nelson at 15.
Yeah we do have some options alright.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote:
Dave wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote:
Feck.
We do, but every one of them weakens the team a little bit more. We really could do without losing Luke or Roger.
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

I have a horrible feeling we're going to lose both of them for this match.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Dave wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote:
Dave wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote: The same Arnold that limped off injured on Friday night against England?
Feck.
We do, but every one of them weakens the team a little bit more. We really could do without losing Luke or Roger.
Very true. Probably particularly Wilson given the leadership he brings as well is his current form. Diack would slot in and maybe we might have Henderson for 60 mins too v the dragons.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

We could absorb Luke's loss better but I think he really needs this time without McCloskey and Olding to continue to find his form again, which he certainly looked to be on the path to this last match.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Blackskulllad wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Keep your hair on, I don't understand why the links don't start in the correct place for you as they are designed to work that way, the times you quote are the match times which in the first case are rather confusing as the replay is then actually a bit later and the clock then goes back to it >crazy1

Sarcasm is my middle name by the way :thumleft:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
AlGhurair
Novice

Post by AlGhurair »

Ref the Marshall incident -if the charge is 'reckless endangerment' shouldn't the other Scarlets player also be cited? He kicked him harder than Luke.... then again, if your own team mates could be done for 'reckless endangerment' half our squad would be cited every week....