Thank you

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

goodaine
Chancellor to the King

Post by goodaine »

Heres me WHAATT! wrote:nice one I just had to look at that while my gf was looking over my shoulder I think she is so proud!!! it could have been worse I suppose if I had leant over any more it might have read ULSOTER!!!!! :oops:
Nah worse would hav ebeen on the ar&e STD!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not drunk! I just have speech impediment... [vomits]
and a stomach virus... [falls off bar stool]
and an inner ear infection."
Brian Griffin
former hooker
Novice

Post by former hooker »

was just asking why the club did not run a trip nothing else after making the promises.
goodaine
Chancellor to the King

Post by goodaine »

Poor you .............. To your left has nicer ass ........... and he knows it :D :D

Brian Griffin
goodaine
Chancellor to the King

Post by goodaine »

former hooker wrote:was just asking why the club did not run a trip nothing else after making the promises.

Which were are???? Curious now :?

Brian Griffin
The Duff
Novice

'Brilliant Day at Glasgow'

Post by The Duff »

What a great day on Saturday - Gary & your mates: thanks for all your organising - the boat/bus, the sing along in the bar, the pies, etc! it was all superb and we can't wait until the next one. The 'weegies' didn't appear to know what hit them. The Ravers' roar travelled very well - nearly as good as Treviso.
PS: would tend to agree with B.Y.O.'s remarks on the Chairman/President and the U18's choir - definitely a bridge too far on that one!!!!!
PPS: did anyone find out what the ref was actually doing during the match?
ballpark
Warrior Chief

Post by ballpark »

the original kimble wrote:
PS Who borrowed my shirt to go into the ladies loo? The Ulster fans have a right to know?

PS: TIK TOK, someone also borrowed your head!! :shock: :shock:
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

That pic is absolutely hilarious.
Romeo47 Alpha 52
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Always thought there was something strange about Kimmy but could never think what it was, now we all know :shock:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
ballpark
Warrior Chief

Post by ballpark »

A supporters blog of the trip is going up on this site shortly, kimble will not escape the acid ink of this writer's cyber quill :twisted:

Read all about the events and who did or did not do what :shock:
Dewi Barnes
Squire

Post by Dewi Barnes »

ffs boys you steal my pics and now you steal my material.
A vote for Kimble is a vote for progress!
GH1963
Novice

Post by GH1963 »

pwrmoore wrote:
Rooster wrote:No doubt someone will correct me if I'm wrong :roll: but surely there was no official URSC trip :? There was a Stena trip but that was organised by Stena not the URSC or UR.
Spot on as usual rooster. There was no official URSC trip just one organised by one of UR's offical partners - Stena.

GH1963 - it might seem to some that you deliberately distort the facts just to stir things up - I'm glad I don't see it that way, we've had enough posters like that in the past.

Sounds like I missed an excellent day out. :evil: MW reception on the west coast was crap but just good enough to allow me tofollow the game. The crowd were certainly in good voice. :D
Paul, I did not raise the points (Former Hooker did see above) and nor did I twist anything. The facts are on UR website the URSC have a section were it states keep an eye out for trips to Scotland games with the official sponsor Stena. From my knowledge of the matter, that while Stena were late getting the information out, there was always going to be an 'official' trip organised to Glasgow. Some here question that version of events, I'm afraid I don't know for sure but this is my reading of the situation. For why else would the URSC have told us all to look out for the trip? I would conclude there must have been plans all along.

I don't feel I have 'twisted' the facts rather I have merely drawn two interestings points together. URSC say to support something on their web pages while the committee members do something different. Strange but true. I personally couldn't care less but I am sure others might.

Ps I do not appreciate the second guessing going on here. My name is Graham and I post here from time to time when the spirit moves me. Why is it when something is said that doesn't meet with certain peoples approval that person is then painted out to be the devil or the prodigal son of this board DB.

Pps I have been introduced to DB, through mutual friends, by the way and he seems fine from what I can see. Oh aren't Prodigal sons meant to be embraced back at some point?
Club 33.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

It pays to stay ahead Dewi, tighten up man and get on with it :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
former hooker
Novice

Post by former hooker »

two people have now asked me a question bout the same thing ie where is the statement of committment from the supporters club bout the trip to Glasgow. I have answerd it twice. On the web page and in the newsletter the supporters club says it is committed to away travel and travel in Scotland.

I not knocking anything here great that it went ahead and well done to one and all but why if the supporters club is so committed to away travel for its members and to Scotland why can it not organise anything. Thats probably why Ulster Rugby are taking the travel away off the supporters club and easy to see why if this committment is anything to go by.
ballpark
Warrior Chief

Post by ballpark »

Dewi Barnes wrote:ffs boys you steal my pics and now you steal my material.
What Dewi? not quick enough!!! :shock:
Dewi Barnes
Squire

Post by Dewi Barnes »

Ballpark,

I could have another four or five issues out by the time Fermain gets round to updating the blog.

I'm afraid that mine is being held up for technical reasons. Technically Grumpy and General Prom have not sent me their photos yet.

HURRY UP BOYS BEFORE WE'RE SCOOPED!
A vote for Kimble is a vote for progress!