Who will decide

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Who will decide

Post by Dave »

Dublin4 wrote:Jackson's statement is the most intelligent move he has made since the verdict.
It may be choreographed with the rugby authorities and I hope it is.
Olding got a lot of credit for something similar last week.

On a separate note, maybe its the general siege mentality up there but it is absolute piffle to think that southern attitudes are affected by "nationalism" or "religion".
In my day to day experience down here, men take a wholly different attitude to women about what happened. Nothing to do with traditional politics at all
No, but anyone up here is an any easy target.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

On the steps of the court, Paddy stated that out of respect for his employers he had no further comment beyond thanking the judge,jury and his family. Says to me that the employes wanted to vet this statement.

Olding might have gone off the cuff a bit more but he hit the right note & has less to lose with the IRFU
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Snipe Watson wrote:I am beginning to detect a whiff of a large, undisclosed, "by mutual consent" payoff in the air.
I'm going to withdraw this. I believe the whiff I detected was emanating from trap 2.

I expect the boys to be reinstated early next week.

ps I have no information to substantiate this, just reading the direction the wind is blowing.
Last edited by Snipe Watson on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

ColinM wrote:On the steps of the court, Paddy stated that out of respect for his employers he had no further comment beyond thanking the judge,jury and his family. Says to me that the employes wanted to vet this statement.

Olding might have gone off the cuff a bit more but he hit the right note & has less to lose with the IRFU
I'll say the two statements were orchestrated.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:I am beginning to detect a whiff of a large, undisclosed, "by mutual consent" payoff in the air.
I'm going to withdraw this. I believe the whiff I detected was emanating from trap 2.

I expect the boys to be reinstated early next week.

ps I have no information to substantiate this, just reading the direction the wind is blowing.
I reckon after we the Ospreys game, let them have their wee demo. Or, maybe before would be better as I'm sure they'd just organise another for the Glasgow game if they were reinstated after.

Decisions decisions

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Would be ok to make a #ibelieveherpantsareonfire banner?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

I think the protest ad in the Bel Tel contains a typo. When it was signed "concerned fans" I think they omitted an "nie".

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

222toHounslow wrote:Would be ok to make a #ibelieveherpantsareonfire banner?
that would be a classic. :lol:
west22
Novice

Post by west22 »

twiglet wrote:I wonder how many of these 'Concerned Fans' that placed the advertisement in the Telegraph are actual fans of Ulster Rugby - or even club rugby.

Maybe they could enlighten everyone about their loyalty to either Ulster or their local clubs.
That’s what I thought. They don’t represent fans, so I’ve lodged a complaint to the Advertising Standards Agency. It won’t go anywhere, but just fed up with the ongoing witch hunt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

A woman in England started the crowdfunding page, Karen someone, take a look on Twitter. I may take a screenshot of the tweet, but I am worried I may get in bother, so I won't.

Thy are liars, they are not Ulster or Irish rugby fans, Bele tele are a ducking disgrace.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Crowd fund a msg of support.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Guy getting ruined on bakebook for wanting both players sacked. Comes back with another post. Savaged again.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:Guy getting ruined on bakebook for wanting both players sacked. Comes back with another post. Savaged again.
Absolute tool :roll:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

big mervyn wrote:
Russ wrote:Has BoD opined yet?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Too busy. He has to get up at 5am to stick shyte up his neighbor's exhaust pipe.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/bri ... 27095.html

All that fame and fortune between them and they settle for a 1.8 mill SEMI D! Nice area but if i was mr fitz I'd put firestarter on a loop on the hifi and go away for the weekend!
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

ChrisL wrote:Go Paddy. Best news all week
+1 great news. Maybe all those toe rag journos who jumped on the I believe her bandwagon will take a long hard look at themselves? Then again, journos would need a conscience to do that...