2014/2015 season tickets

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

keirhardy
Novice

Re: 2014/2015 season tickets

Post by keirhardy »

Is there a worse more frustrating ticket selling organisation than the Ulster branch /Ticketmaster?? Two friends attempted to buy Memorial stand tickets 9am this morning ,as instructed .....NO response on screen or on phone.
I dread to think what may happen next Monday. Anyone else having problems?

They make Ryanair seem kind and considerate! >TANGRY
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

keirhardy wrote:Is there a worse more frustrating ticket selling organisation than the Ulster branch /Ticketmaster?? Two friends attempted to buy Memorial stand tickets 9am this morning ,as instructed .....NO response on screen or on phone.

Yes.

TM is the best of a bad bunch
Flads
Novice

Post by Flads »

Can't get an answer re changing my 3 terrace tickets to family stand seats. I have been emailing for over 2 weeks off and on and phoned 3 times and they will get back to me..........
Will be really drunk off if I don't get a decent choice of seats.
Stand Up For The Ulstermen!!!!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

keirhardy wrote:Is there a worse more frustrating ticket selling organisation than the Ulster branch /Ticketmaster?? Two friends attempted to buy Memorial stand tickets 9am this morning ,as instructed .....NO response on screen or on phone.

They are available now :thumleft:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rem99
Initiate

Post by Rem99 »

Anybody heard what date renewals start? :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Rem99 wrote:Anybody heard what date renewals start? :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Next Monday for seats in New main stand
As a relocating Season Ticket Holder you have guaranteed relocation to the new pitch-side Grandstand in Ravenhill Stadium at an exclusive relocation price.
Ulster Rugby would like to thank you for your feedback during this process. Due to the large number of additional requests, your pre-allocated Season Tickets will be available to view from 9am on Monday 10th March.
You will receive an additional email in advance of this date outlining the steps to view and renew your Season Ticket through your Ulster Rugby Account Manager. At this time you will also have access to an Interactive Seat Map which will allow you to view your exact seat location with the new Grandstand. You will also receive a list of Frequently Asked Questions to aid your purchase decisions.
All relocating Season Ticket holders should purchase their pre-allocated Season Ticket(s) in advance of 5pm on Thursday 10th April. After this date, seats will be released.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Post by Amiga500 »

The website was dicking around when I tried to renew about 11 this morning...

But was sorted there at lunchtime no probs.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Sounds like you were on the wrong type of web site ... did it have a moustache?????
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

I renewed this morning for East Terrace- using the two part payment scheme, so second payment due by end of May. Didn't seem there was an issue?
Exterminate all rational thought
ardslegendsoldman
Novice

Post by ardslegendsoldman »

I phoned just before 2 o'clock, and got straight through. Asked to change from the Memorial terrace to the West terrace, a few keyboards taps and that was that, done and dusted in 2mins. :cheers:
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:I renewed this morning for East Terrace- using the two part payment scheme, so second payment due by end of May. Didn't seem there was an issue?
im pretty sure first payment has to be paid by the 31st May and the second payment on the 30th June. If you cancel the payment they don't issue the season ticket and you'll be joining the Clive and his mates for the rest if the season. That's my understanding of it anyway.
Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

For those who are fortunate enough to have car parking in Aquinas can anyone advise as to how these passes are renewed?
Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

Just noticed that the price quoted is £100 more that the quoted season ticket p[rice so I presume that is the cost of the car park pass.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cracker wrote:Just noticed that the price quoted is £100 more that the quoted season ticket p[rice so I presume that is the cost of the car park pass.
Yip car park £100
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Cracker wrote:Just noticed that the price quoted is £100 more that the quoted season ticket p[rice so I presume that is the cost of the car park pass.
Yip car park £100
Jeez thon school rakes it in.

Maybe a few weemen could rent out their carpark on a friday night and thus have enough money for a few tins of super tennents