Payne

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Re: Payne

Post by rumncoke »

Cheese you state the obvious but the reaction is predicable .

The posters who called for Spence to play outside Paddy Wallace because they considered Spence was being turned into a bish bash 12 .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

rumncoke wrote:Cheese you state the obvious but the reaction is predicable .

The posters who called for Spence to play outside Paddy Wallace because they considered Spence was being turned into a bish bash 12 .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sure I never once said that
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

cheese wrote:i genuinely think the people who post on here are deluded. You are hot and cold. Your views change like the weather. All this Anti-Payne campaign is just so funny. He is one of the most talented players we have yet the 'so called Ulsters supporters' on here just want to go about criticizing and being negative. It wasn't long ago Cave was being slated on this for being slow and a waste yet now he gets all this praise form the same people. We should be behind all our players whether they are playing well or not as that's what the term support means. I know the usual grumps on this will pick away at this post but if you are as knowledgeable and perfect as you seem you would be in the Ulster set up and not sitting behind your computer writing stuff. Support the players - all of them. If Payne was to read this website why would he want to turn out on a Saturday for the so called best fans in the rugby.

Yeah everyone! Jared is a good rugby player, and we're only fans, we can't have an opinion unless we're in the Ulster coaching set up!

Everyone with a contrary opinion needs to take a look at themselves, buy a Sparky teddy bear ad treat it with more affection than their first-born son, respect the kickers (even Owen fecking Farrell) and SUFTUM.

:fleg: :fleg: :fleg: :fleg: :fleg:

>clapping
It's the hope that kills you.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Yeah we need to take a good look at ourselves ... a really good look, not the sort of look like ... Oh my hair isn't combed ... or ... Oooops I've some egg roll on my chin ... a really really good look. The sort of look that you give to an Ashers cake if you are not heterosexual ... I'm talking about a panchromatic look here ... infra red and ultraviolet included.

The sort of look cheese gives himself ... buck naked in front of the mirrors beside the escalators at M&S ... and while they call security, you know .. you just know deep down that you ARE and Ulster fan ... not a flaw was seen ... not a feck was given.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

rorybestsbigbaldnoggin wrote:
cheese wrote:i genuinely think the people who post on here are deluded. You are hot and cold. Your views change like the weather. All this Anti-Payne campaign is just so funny. He is one of the most talented players we have yet the 'so called Ulsters supporters' on here just want to go about criticizing and being negative. It wasn't long ago Cave was being slated on this for being slow and a waste yet now he gets all this praise form the same people. We should be behind all our players whether they are playing well or not as that's what the term support means. I know the usual grumps on this will pick away at this post but if you are as knowledgeable and perfect as you seem you would be in the Ulster set up and not sitting behind your computer writing stuff. Support the players - all of them. If Payne was to read this website why would he want to turn out on a Saturday for the so called best fans in the rugby.

Yeah everyone! Jared is a good rugby player, and we're only fans, we can't have an opinion unless we're in the Ulster coaching set up!

Everyone with a contrary opinion needs to take a look at themselves, buy a Sparky teddy bear ad treat it with more affection than their first-born son, respect the kickers (even Owen fecking Farrell) and SUFTUM.

:fleg: :fleg: :fleg: :fleg: :fleg:

>clapping
It seems like every few months I have to explain to a poster that the Cave being slow and lazy thing was a joke about an interview he gave. Nobody actually castigated him for being slow or lazy. Nobody even thought he was slow or lazy. :roll:

ps I don't think Payne gives two hoots what the fans think. He made that much quite clear after the Saracens game last season.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

My opinion is that Windy plays best for Ulster at 15 - that's neither derogatory, nor indeed controversial. It certainly isn't 'anti-payne' .
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BR wrote:My opinion is that Windy plays best for Ulster at 15 - that's neither derogatory, nor indeed controversial. It certainly isn't 'anti-payne' .
You could be cited for accuracy and reason. A nasty double indictment.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Snipe Watson wrote:
BR wrote:My opinion is that Windy plays best for Ulster at 15 - that's neither derogatory, nor indeed controversial. It certainly isn't 'anti-payne' .
Mid range offence. There is ample evidence to show that I am not a serial offender, and I've got a suit. See you in a fortnight.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BR wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Mid range offence. There is ample evidence to show that I am not a serial offender, and I've got a suit. See you in a fortnight.
Fairy nuff...... case dismissed
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

You two need to take a really good look at yourselves ... a really good look ....
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cornerfleg wrote:You two need to take a really good look at yourselves ... a really good look ....
Need to call in Simon McDowell as TMO, his verdict will be sort it out at the back of the main stand over a pint next match.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Rooster wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:You two need to take a really good look at yourselves ... a really good look ....
Need to call in Simon McDowell as TMO, his verdict will be sort it out at the back of the main stand over a pint next match.
And then Nigel Owens will refuse to take his advice and tell them to take a really good look at themselves anyway. And then yellow card them before skipping off to the next ruck.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

ruckover wrote:
Rooster wrote:
And then Nigel Owens will refuse to take his advice and tell them to take a really good look at themselves anyway. And then yellow card them before skipping off to the next ruck.
Ruck.... You beat me to it how many times do you have to listen to someone saying 'not yellow ' after having asked before then just giving the yellow anyhow....
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Was repeat offending not part of Nige's rational, rather than looking at the incident in isolation as the TMO has to do?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

big mervyn wrote:Was repeat offending not part of Nige's rational, rather than looking at the incident in isolation as the TMO has to do?
If it was, he never said it to my knowledge

Nige, can you look at this
Tmo, player kicked out
Nige, so penalty and yellow
Tmo, penalty
Nige, and yellow
Tmo, that is not my recommendation