Gibbes away

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Gibbes away

Post by Cornerfleg »

Or that taxi driver in Cardiff he had to get rid of some Ulster pash a few years back, wonder if the smell has gone yet.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

Anyone going to ask how quick we’ll see the topshaggers back if cleared?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I suspect when they're cleared they'll probably have a quart of ale, a bucket of Guinness two Jeroboams of G&T to celebrate then go out to Ollies for a wee shag and then back to training, about a week I'd say.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

Sounds like a top time.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Its the Ulster Way .... as you can see by our awesome results and bulging trophy cabinet.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Cornerfleg wrote:Or that taxi driver in Cardiff he had to get rid of some Ulster pash a few years back, wonder if the smell has gone yet.
Sure the top pasher ended up in Cardiff, any odds he made a return trip in the taxi?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Plot twist: he's going to Gloucester.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

What really worries me is remaining player recruitment for next yr? With no actual clarification over coaching structure for next yr how can we Identify and sign players and if so who is actually making those decisions?.....please feck either way, don’t re-sign the daves, I’d rather have a small squad with kids.....Dave lite.....my favourite beer.

Don’t blame Gibbes one bit.

Heard Malone chatting brad pitt the other day in interview about the importance of trying to make the playoffs....is he taking the pi$h? The only ray of sunshine coming our way is a NG verdict.
Expect a squad of players not playing for Gibbes for the rest of the season.....at least it will be so bad, it can’t be explained away.....root and branch.
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

Wonder if next week’s Ulster Press Release will be announcing Jordi is staying put as a Mexican now that Heaslip has hung up the boots and left a vacancy in the back row squad.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

If I was advising the Lisburn Road 2 it would be that I hope you started training this week because we need Jackson up to speed ASAP.... this case is over or can I not say that..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Gibbs has just let the rugby worked know, what a shìt hole we have become in rugby. His body language said it all on Kiss departure, KISS was not the main problem, the Blazers that try to be professional are the issue. Not all of them ,many have good intentions but there is a handful that are grade one cnuts .drain the swap
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

scrum5 wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Maybe with so many Daves n the team Gibbes couldn’t tell one from the other...

I reckon the supporters meeting will go a breeze now as we will simply paint a picture of a clean slate from next year and the only way is up.. one question I would ask of someone going if they can get pass the PR Police is quite simply requiring a straight answer namely who was responsible for identifying and approving the signing of the Hond, Deysel and Heron to name just three of dozens..
your question will be asked....
..........by all means, albeit I answered on Hond, Deysel & Piutau yesterday..............as indeed did Rooster a week or three back. :roll:

If you missed it, they were all sought after by one, Lesbian Kiss, you may remember him, he worked at Spanners for a while, fu@k all use and unlike the silent CEO Shane Midas Logan, aka The Quiet Man, everything Lesbian touched turned to shiite, a Reverse Midas if you will. Small fella, fusty tache and Joe90 glasses, you may have seen him about.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Fintan Stack
Novice

Post by Fintan Stack »

We really are a joke, I'm finding hard to give a damn any more.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Cornerfleg wrote:Its the Ulster Way .... as you can see by our awesome results and bulging trophy cabinet.
Credit to Tel. He built a trophy cabinet worthy of world domination. I heard he's been hiding in it.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Gerald the Mole wrote:Gibbs has just let the rugby worked know, what a shìt hole we have become in rugby. His body language said it all on Kiss departure, KISS was not the main problem, the Blazers that try to be professional are the issue. Not all of them ,many have good intentions but there is a handful that are grade one cnuts .drain the swap
100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.