One F

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Re: One F

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Cornerfleg wrote:That Video is the most depressing thing I've seen in ages ... just how fecking good was he. What might have been if he'd been fit.

It's not all over yet - but those memories are quite special. I've watched some rare talents in my life - some of the best cut short by injury. Colin Patterson, Nigel Carr, Simon Geoeoeoeoeoeeoghan ... but Stevie is by far the most brutally influential player I've seen when in hunting mode.

Paul O'Connel after we beat Munster in the Heiny ...

Interviewer "What happened out there Paul"?

POC "Stephen Ferris"
Neil McMillan, Davy Pollack, Paddy Wallace you can add to that list. :(
Exterminate all rational thought
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Davidson
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

againstthehead wrote:Davidson
+1 Another taken 5 years before his time. And fly fishing ffs.... JR Hartley wouldn't have made it as a pro.. different era and body shape..
Exterminate all rational thought
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Any of you holding out for a miracle for the Big Man may let it go :(

Heard today that Ferris IS definitely finished :( I can't reveal the source but it's close enough to the squad to be in the know.

An announcement will follow but no timeline on that just yet, it could be another week or two.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

tom kite

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Wee Woman wrote:Any of you holding out for a miracle for the Big Man may let it go :(

Heard today that Ferris IS definitely finished :( I can't reveal the source but it's close enough to the squad to be in the know.

An announcement will follow but no timeline on that just yet, it could be another week or two.
I don't think any of us thought anything but the worst when the speculation first came out.
It has been a privilege to have watched him play. In my opinion, the finest Ulster player of his generation.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Wee Woman wrote:Any of you holding out for a miracle for the Big Man may let it go :(

Well you weren't speaking with Anscome, as he probably doesn't know who Ferris is :lol:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”