Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

nahae
Novice

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by nahae »

bazzaj wrote:I do sometimes accuse people of ignorance, but that is not intended to be an insult. I'm ignorant of lots of things. Ignorance is something that can be remedied by education.

There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?

The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.
and if there is anyone who is ignorant than its you in spite of your stattlite, google, iphone, wiki pidea, computer, this or that etc.

it is you who cannot tell us the name of his 10th grandfather, but still you are jumping beyond him. so how i accept you ? what explanation your scientists has ? what authority your scientists has `1st of all ?

explain your western scientists explanation. so what we can see who is standing where.

but in facts you were dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother ? can you say that ? are you that intelligent idiot ?

and was your father was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother ? or his father was ?

if you study properly all links than you will find that even in your own family lineage there is no one who is dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother. that is not possible.

so now if there is `1 missing link than i kick on your face. you are missing this point ? ( now learn it nonsense ) if you study all links than you will find Krishna as original seed giving father who gave it first push.

but you are simply jumping beyond your 10th grandfather, so how can i accept your nonsense imaginations ? how ?
and your western system is to remain a student and pose as teacher. you're trying to learn it, and still you're posing as teacher. Teacher means one who knows. you does not know; still you poses in the post of a teacher.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Then we all slip away and watch...
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

nahae wrote:
bazzaj wrote:I do sometimes accuse people of ignorance, but that is not intended to be an insult. I'm ignorant of lots of things. Ignorance is something that can be remedied by education.

There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?

The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.
and if there is anyone who is ignorant than its you in spite of your stattlite, google, iphone, wiki pidea, computer, this or that etc.

it is you who cannot tell us the name of his 10th grandfather, but still you are jumping beyond him. so how i accept you ? what explanation your scientists has ? what authority your scientists has `1st of all ?

explain your western scientists explanation. so what we can see who is standing where.

but in facts you were dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother ? can you say that ? are you that intelligent idiot ?

and was your father was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother ? or his father was ?

if you study properly all links than you will find that even in your own family lineage there is no one who is dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother. that is not possible.

so now if there is `1 missing link than i kick on your face. you are missing this point ? ( now learn it nonsense ) if you study all links than you will find Krishna as original seed giving father who gave it first push.

but you are simply jumping beyond your 10th grandfather, so how can i accept your nonsense imaginations ? how ?
and your western system is to remain a student and pose as teacher. you're trying to learn it, and still you're posing as teacher. Teacher means one who knows. you does not know; still you poses in the post of a teacher.
Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.

My own view is that this planet is used as a penal colony, lunatic asylum and dumping ground by a superior civilisation, to get rid of the undesirable and unfit. I can't prove it, but you can't disprove it either.
nahae
Novice

Post by nahae »

bazzaj wrote:Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.

My own view is that this planet is used as a penal colony, lunatic asylum and dumping ground by a superior civilisation, to get rid of the undesirable and unfit. I can't prove it, but you can't disprove it either.
and who cares for your view ? who cares ? can you tell us the name of your 10th grandfather ? can you do it ? if not then how can you jump beyond your 10th grandfather ? with your bogus imaginations like evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, life comes from matter, this or that etc ?

who is accepting you ? you are fraud hypocrite. that is all.

and where is example in entire history ? where people learns from someone who is already failrue. since you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfather. and to speak nothing of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather.

but still i have to accept your nonsense as fact in the name of science ? ( just see the fun )

where is science ? simply ignorance is going as science and irreligion is going as religion.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

The cause of my life has been to oppose superstition. It's a battle you can't hope to win - it's a battle that's going to go on forever. It's part of the human condition.
nahae
Novice

Post by nahae »

bazzaj wrote:The cause of my life has been to oppose superstition. It's a battle you can't hope to win - it's a battle that's going to go on forever. It's part of the human condition.
where is battle pattle ? in your imaginations ? i see no batlle pattle. now you can talk all nonsense.

and i dont have to take care of such an fraud hypocrite like you. who is failure in telling us the name of his 10th grandfather ( and to speak nothing of his 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather )

so again who is accepting your nonsense ? you are nonsense idiot after all. so who accepts an fraud hypocrite like you ?
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

The improver of natural knowledge absolutely refuses to acknowledge authority, as such. For him, skepticism is the highest of duties; blind faith the one unpardonable sin.
nahae
Novice

Post by nahae »

bazzaj wrote:The improver of natural knowledge absolutely refuses to acknowledge authority, as such. For him, skepticism is the highest of duties; blind faith the one unpardonable sin.
and why shall i follow any *street dog* like you ? who are you ? who are you `1st of all ? are you another authority ? alright give me another verifaible and tangible explanation so that i can start following you now.

and keep`1 thing in your ( dull ) brain that you cant **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Why do the crazys make that silly noisw on oxford street?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
nahae
Novice

Post by nahae »

and now you are ( all ) first class hypocrite frauds are simply to be rejected. that is all. ( finished )
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

nahae wrote:
bazzaj wrote:The improver of natural knowledge absolutely refuses to acknowledge authority, as such. For him, skepticism is the highest of duties; blind faith the one unpardonable sin.
and why shall i follow any *street dog* like you ? who are you ? who are you `1st of all ? are you another authority ? alright give me another verifaible and tangible explanation so that i can start following you now.

and keep`1 thing in your ( dull ) brain that you cant **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.
Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

nahae wrote:and now you are ( all ) first class hypocrite frauds are simply to be rejected. that is all. ( finished )
We're all slight hypocrites who fall short of our ideals.

I say, let us think. Let each one express his thought. Let us become investigators, not followers, not cringers and crawlers. If there is in Heaven an infinite being, he never will be satisfied with the worship of cowards and hypocrites.
nahae
Novice

Post by nahae »

bazzaj wrote:
nahae wrote:

Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence.
and your silence is the proof that you are fraud hypocrite. that is all.

otherwise how is it possible ? to remain silent or tolarate it ? when one man is throwing shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge ?

unless you are dead horse(s) simply how ? ( nonsense idiot )
nahae
Novice

Post by nahae »

bazzaj wrote:
nahae wrote:and now you are ( all ) first class hypocrite frauds are simply to be rejected. that is all. ( finished )
We're all slight hypocrites who fall short of our ideals.

I say, let us think. Let each one express his thought. Let us become investigators, not followers, not cringers and crawlers. If there is in Heaven an infinite being, he never will be satisfied with the worship of cowards and hypocrites.
and i dont have to accept anything from an *street dog* like you. cuz you are street dog. so dont *impose* ( or shift burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

first class fruad hypocrite. now go on and try to confuse other idiots. and fool your own self with such duplicity.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

I think we need to look at ourselves first. We should practice what we're preaching. Otherwise, we are hypocrites.