New - Warren Gatland of the week

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Vote for your Warren Gatland of the Week?

Terry "I say" Thomas
No votes
Nigel Owens
11%
Simon Zebo
73%
M'Burney
3%
Donald Trump
14%

Total votes: 37

nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Re: New - Warren Gatland of the week

Post by nonplussed »

Gerald the Mole wrote:https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-45979149

Read this, edited version, and I hope the fückers on here defending Coleraine fûck off
A shame but it seems when you pump money into a club you can dictate what's ok or not

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

The committee should nominate Coleraine. The entire place.

Kunts

#ibelieveher
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

I second the nomination for Coleraine. Feckers.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

shamalicious wrote:I second the nomination for Coleraine. Feckers.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Shoo-in
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:The committee should nominate Coleraine. The entire place.

Kunts

#ibelieveher
Pretty sure the committee has already discussed this and Coleraine RFC, Trump & BrianObastard are certain nominees. My purely personal opinion is that some w@nkdog will have to do something spectacular to get past Coleraine RFC in next weeks poll.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:The committee should nominate Coleraine. The entire place.

Kunts

#ibelieveher
Pretty sure the committee has already discussed this and Coleraine RFC, Trump & BrianObastard are certain nominees. My purely personal opinion is that some w@nkdog will have to do something spectacular to get past Coleraine RFC in next weeks poll.
I reckon that is it for the season anyone else is playing for the runner up spot
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

'None of the men responsible for the abuse have been identified or disciplined.'

The entire club should be shut down. They also have protected the kunts responsible.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Sadly the Coleraine minis section has declined seriously in teh last few years. I believe the strength of a club can be guaged by the health of their minis section

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:'None of the men responsible for the abuse have been identified or disciplined.'

The entire club should be shut down. They also have protected the kunts responsible.
Indeed, perhaps those people not found guilty of any crime should be left with no option but to go and play rugby in France.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

What was actually said?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:
Dave wrote:'None of the men responsible for the abuse have been identified or disciplined.'

Indeed, perhaps those people not found guilty of any crime should be left with no option but to go and play rugby in France.
Are you seriously comparing this to what happened to our boys?

Where did you get the not guilty from? No crime has even been alleged never mind a court trial and subsequent verdict.

Two separate bodies upheld the charges made by a credible witness following their investigations. A fine has been issued and the matter reportedly swept under the...sorry I mean dealt with.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

As for Coleraine RFC I have this to say... there are people at that match who know exactly the identity of those involved in the abuse just like there are people within the club that also know the identity of those involved.. afterall let’s be honest they should..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:
BR wrote:

Where did you get the not guilty from? No crime has even been alleged never mind a court trial and subsequent verdict.

Two separate bodies upheld the charges made by a credible witness following their investigations. A fine has been issued and the matter reportedly swept under the...sorry I mean dealt with.
An incident occurred. Someone made a complaint. It was decided that no crime was committed. The IRFU investigated the incident and decided that despite no crime having occurred they needed to discipline those responsible.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BR wrote:
Dave wrote:
BR wrote:

An incident occurred. Someone made a complaint. It was decided that no crime was committed. The IRFU investigated the incident and decided that despite no crime having occurred they needed to discipline those responsible.
Who mentioned a crime?

Coleraine accepted the decision of the branch.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:
BR wrote:
Dave wrote:
BR wrote:

Who mentioned a crime?

Coleraine accepted the decision of the branch.
Do you think that what was abuse described in the statement was close to criminal?
www.stoutboys.co.uk