Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Re: 6 Nations 2023

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

big mervyn wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:51 pm
ElmoIsDead wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:47 pm
BaggyTrousers wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:39 am Let's not forget that gatland Gatland is a gatland used to smacking Irish ar$es. I must say I guldered when he dropped that gatland O'Driscoll. The howling from the 4 proud provinces amused me greatly. Better still he was right, at that stage O'Ba$tard was hanging on damaging his legacy for a few more caps and moments in the spotlight. NOt worth his place in the Irish team. So good on yah Gats, ya Gatland.

However the current hysteria amongst Patricks is almost as amusing. Whilst I will find it hard to cheer against McCloskey, should he not be selected I'll find myself hoping that Biggar has a blinder, Alun Wynn is the usual cunning Gatland he is, that Tipuric shows his continued excellent and that wee Jac can get into the Irish back row and halves.

Looking forward to it, not expecting a Patrick humiliation, but ready and willing to laugh at it.

Bring them home ya FIRFUCs, you've ruined their best years, ya Gatlands. Does anyone know if Donal Spring has died in agony yet?
Are you 9 ?
I'm guessing your mouth is nowhere near as big without the keyboard to hide behind but really, are you 9?
Is this a clumsy attempt to attract Baggy back on a regular basis with a pair of clown shoes under one oxter and an AK47 under the other?
The silence from Elmo suggests a troll and a keyboard warrior ironically accusing someone who is usually up for the fight.
I've long since became meh to Ireland exactly due to the hypocrisy and capitulation to corrupt sponsors and virtue signallers.

I'll be cheering the Jocks and Frogs tbh. Independent Ulster! :red: :fleg: :salut: :thumleft:
Weak. :flower: >seeya
Exterminate all rational thought
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

ElmoIsDead wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:39 am Let's not forget that gatland Gatland is a gatland used to smacking Irish ar$es. I must say I guldered when he dropped that gatland O'Driscoll. The howling from the 4 proud provinces amused me greatly. Better still he was right, at that stage O'Ba$tard was hanging on damaging his legacy for a few more caps and moments in the spotlight. NOt worth his place in the Irish team. So good on yah Gats, ya Gatland.

However the current hysteria amongst Patricks is almost as amusing. Whilst I will find it hard to cheer against McCloskey, should he not be selected I'll find myself hoping that Biggar has a blinder, Alun Wynn is the usual cunning Gatland he is, that Tipuric shows his continued excellent and that wee Jac can get into the Irish back row and halves.

Looking forward to it, not expecting a Patrick humiliation, but ready and willing to laugh at it.

Bring them home ya FIRFUCs, you've ruined their best years, ya Gatlands. Does anyone know if Donal Spring has died in agony yet?
Are you 9 ?
I'm guessing your mouth is nowhere near as big without the keyboard to hide behind but really, are you 9?
No, he's baggy. No.9 is 9.

Hope that helps.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Jetstream
Steward

Post by Jetstream »

Can't see Baggy as a 9. More a flanker.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Jetstream wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:34 pm Can't see Baggy as a 9. More a flanker.
Autocorrect? :lol:
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

damianmcr wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:42 pm
Jetstream wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:34 pm Can't see Baggy as a 9. More a flanker.
Closer than you might think.

He was a "banker" :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

big mervyn wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:14 pm
damianmcr wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:42 pm
Closer than you might think.

He was a "banker" :lol:
An oul hooker
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

CIMANFOREVER wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:22 pm

Are you 9 ?
Is this a clumsy attempt to attract Baggy back on a regular basis with a pair of clown shoes under one oxter and an AK47 under the other?
The silence from Elmo suggests a troll and a keyboard warrior ironically accusing someone who is usually up for the fight.
I've long since became meh to Ireland exactly due to the hypocrisy and capitulation to corrupt sponsors and virtue signallers.

I'll be cheering the Jocks and Frogs tbh. Independent Ulster! :red: :fleg: :salut: :thumleft:
I only care that they beat England and that Big Stu can prevent Galway's top shagger from stealing more Irish caps.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

:thumleft: True Mervyn
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Aki is a waste of a sub. Stu will be off around the min mark.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:07 pm Aki is a waste of a sub. Stu will be off around the min mark.
Murray Byrne and Aki.

Nobody outside 12 better get injured
Big Neville Southall
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Ringrose goes to wing and AKI to 13

It would teach Ringrose what it is like to never get a pass

How the game pans out depends on Bigger if he can keep the ball high to enable his chasers time to harass the guys who are meant to catch the ball .
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

Kelleher & furlong are big losses, although herring is a really solid player, It’s just Kelleher is more physical and frankly I think we could do a job on wales physically upfront. I have no real issues re Bealham he’s looked pretty solid at scrum when he’s played, starting however is another matter it’ll be interesting how he goes. Conditions/roof closed hopefully mean less scrums - TOT is my concern in the final 15, or if bealham get’s injured early come scrum time. Overall we have a far better pack but that advantage has been weakened. It’s not so much the back up, as the back up to the back up. That said we have good the experience off the bench in the forwards.

The question mark Is that welsh front 5/subs. If we can move them about get them tired early, if we get a decent platform upfront we have more than enough in the backs to do the job. Our breakdown threat with our entire backrow beirne and porter should cause wales issues.
ElmoIsDead
Novice

Post by ElmoIsDead »

Are you 9 ?

My silence? Just because I only occasionally pop in here means I'm trolling?

If you and Mr Baggy hate the IRFU and Ireland that much, don't watch, it's not going to be fun for you if you do, they are f**king good and in all likelyhood are going to win a good number of games in this 6 nations if not all. I'm going to enjoy the entire tournament.

"meh to Ireland exactly due to the hypocrisy and capitulation to corrupt sponsors and virtue signallers."
I'll assume you have the same feelings towards Ulster rugby because the institution that is UR did absolutely nothing to stop the expulsion of the 2 lads.

Sulking children get away with it because they are children. What's your and Baggy's excuses?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Ireland might win all their games? Are you 9?
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

ElmoIsDead wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:41 pm

Are you 9 ?

My silence? Just because I only occasionally pop in here means I'm trolling?

If you and Mr Baggy hate the IRFU and Ireland that much, don't watch, it's not going to be fun for you if you do, they are f**king good and in all likelyhood are going to win a good number of games in this 6 nations if not all. I'm going to enjoy the entire tournament.

"meh to Ireland exactly due to the hypocrisy and capitulation to corrupt sponsors and virtue signallers."
I'll assume you have the same feelings towards Ulster rugby because the institution that is UR did absolutely nothing to stop the expulsion of the 2 lads.

Sulking children get away with it because they are children. What's your and Baggy's excuses?
Ref UR I do, I cancelled my season ticket you tool. And I made it clear from the get go. Following Ulster since 78 is not the same as funding the IRFU and the spineless suits at UR. I've been to plenty of away games to support this side since the exile including Galway, Glasgow, Mexico etc rather spend 2d validating those sponsors and faceless beurocrats who swung the axe.
Good for you and enjoy the stench- bathe in it.

Btw- you're the epitome of a keyboard/ weekend warrior.
Pm me if you want me to explain further :thumleft: