Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Replacement 10

Post by Dave »

Rooster wrote:Judge is starting to give orders and she say a unanimous decision must be reached and there is no time limit. I hope their is not one clampit in the middle of them all or that could take quite some time with all the charges involved.
There are clampits everywhere but when the judge spells it all out it might be a five minute job.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:
Rooster wrote:Judge is starting to give orders and she say a unanimous decision must be reached and there is no time limit. I hope their is not one clampit in the middle of them all or that could take quite some time with all the charges involved.
There are clampits everywhere but when the judge spells it all out it might be a five minute job.
Dave if they need the judge to spell it out then they truly are clampits and once a clampit hears something then they question it anyway.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Snipe Watson wrote:
therealspratt wrote: The issue isn't what wild activities young ones get up to in bed, three ways, four ways, whips and chains, whatever, so long as it's consensual, it's the lack of respect towards women.
Simple question

have you ever in your life made a lewd or judgmental comment about another person of the gender you are sexually attracted to?

If the answer is yes, "but...", you're a hypocrite.
Nope. I was taught to treat those people with respect, and I'm the same age as those lads are so I don't want to hear about it being a generational thing.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

You couldn't believe it, the photocopier has broken down so all is on hold.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Just spent sometime reading comments on the “I believe her Twitter “ .
Now we can only hope none of the like minded Sisterhood are on the jury .
Regardless of logic and evidence but based on pure female prejudice “ “she said she was raped therefore she must have been raped “ thinking would have the whole of mankind made knackerless .

And can’t understand why the girl is considered a liar and therefore a bitch by many

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Eggs
Warrior Chief

Post by Eggs »

Just out of interest, assuming a not guilty verdict, I have a question for those of you who are morally outraged.

Should you be the girl in questions employer, what action would you take against her? Presumably horrified equally that she should choose to take part in such activity, and bring your company into disrepute?? Stripped of her job and never allowed to play for Ireland again?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Eggs wrote:Just out of interest, assuming a not guilty verdict, I have a question for those of you who are morally outraged.

Should you be the girl in questions employer, what action would you take against her? Presumably horrified equally that she should choose to take part in such activity, and bring your company into disrepute?? Stripped of her job and never allowed to play for Ireland again?
Hard to do though as not employed but at university. The other point being she has anonymity in theory at least though if you were employed explaining over 2 months holiday would be a bit problematic.
Rory Best
MARB
Novice

Post by MARB »

Hopefully Gloucester doesn’t have many of the #IBelieveHer kind....
"I would never bow to the knees of an opponent. I was never prepared to give second best to him and I'm sure that is the trait of a true Ulsterman."

Willie John McBride
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Eggs wrote:Just out of interest, assuming a not guilty verdict, I have a question for those of you who are morally outraged.

Excellent whataboutery ImageImageImageImageImage
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
therealspratt wrote: The issue isn't what wild activities young ones get up to in bed, three ways, four ways, whips and chains, whatever, so long as it's consensual, it's the lack of respect towards women.
Simple question

have you ever in your life made a lewd or judgmental comment about another person of the gender you are sexually attracted to?

So if he is a hypocrite, that means the wabs comments can be excused?
I think if you've been following this topic you'll know my views of their comments.
I've made many crass comments in my life and I'm not proud of them. The comments in question like all the salacious gossip fodder that's come along with this case, should never have been aired in public, they're none of my business.
Windeos
Warrior Chief

Post by Windeos »

I hope if PJ & SO are found not guilty that they remain with Ulster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Dave wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Simple question

So if he is a hypocrite, that means the wabs comments can be excused?
I think if you've been following this topic you'll know my views of their comments.
I've made many crass comments in my life and I'm not proud of them. The comments in question like all the salacious gossip fodder that's come along with this case, should never have been aired in public, they're none of my business.
Burying your head in the sand and pretending the wassap conversation didn't come to light is not an option. It's basically the Trump locker room talk argument. Wabs will apologise and IRFU will chastise, if acquitted, any punishment has been served. Matter dealt with.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Probably a mistake letting Henrietta Fonda throughout the jury vetting...
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:
Probably a mistake letting Henrietta Fonda throughout the jury vetting...
Reading what she has told them unless they are all pretty smart they will be totally confused by the entire system, she is going through each of the 6 charges individually and unless this is all written down for them by the end of it all on Monday afternoon they will be totally bamboozled
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:Burying your head in the sand and pretending the wassap conversation didn't come to light is not an option. It's basically the Trump locker room talk argument.
Trumps locker room talk was an admission to sexual assault. So that point is bullshit.

I'm not burying my head in the sand, I acknowledge that such behaviour is a sad reality of life in this generation that i find distasteful. However, in the greater scheme of things, the comments by Jackson and Olding were fairly tame. If you believe anything else, you are living in cloud cuckoo land.