IRELAND V AUSTRALIA TICKETS

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

crazyhorse
Novice

IRELAND V AUSTRALIA TICKETS

Post by crazyhorse »

Hi

I'm just wondering if anyone has 2 tickets for the Ireland/Australia game on the 15th Nov. Promised to take my son down for his birthday but cannot make the SA game so I'm not interested in purchasing the package.
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Re: IRELAND V AUSTRALIA TICKETS

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

rugby clubs are coming down with them i've heard, personally been offered them (and boks game seperately) on several occasions.

if you've any contacts within any clubs that would be first bet.
failing that a package deal if you know someone else interested in going to other game?
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
crazyhorse
Novice

Post by crazyhorse »

Thanks WhiteKnight

I was posting this in case someone had a package and didn't require the Oz tickets.

I suppose I could try Belfast Harlequins my son plays mini-rugby there.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Are you a season ticket holder or do you know one ?
As Whitey says the place is coming down with them.
Dear Season Ticket Holders

There are still a number of tickets for Ireland v Australia on Sunday 15th November at Croke Park (KO 3pm) which are available for sale.

If you would like to purchase tickets (max 4 per person) please contact:

Ulster Branch Office
Call at the counter or telephone 028 9049 3111

The tickets are priced at €70 each and each ticket is subject to a €1 admin charge. Payment should be in the form of credit card (3% surcharge), cheque or euro bankers draft at the time of purchase, cash is not accepted. The rate of exchange will be determined on the day of purchase.

Please note, these tickets are available on a first come, first served basis and are for your personal use only. You may be asked to provide details to verify that you are a 09-10 Season Ticket Holder . The details of all persons receiving international tickets are recorded alongside the ticket number with random checks carried out at the ground. You must ensure that these tickets do not reach the open market or are touted above face value as such a situation could prevent you from having access to tickets for future internationals.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
crazyhorse
Novice

Post by crazyhorse »

Hi Rooster

I'm not this year. Have been in the past but just couldn't stretch the budget this year (would have needed to buy 1 adult and 3 kids). If there are any season tickets holders on the forum who could help me out by purchasing the tickets for me I would be very grateful.
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

crazyhorse wrote:If there are any season tickets holders on the forum who could help me out by purchasing the tickets for me I would be very grateful.
you could try calling UR and enquiring about them, if you're a former ST holder they might be prepared to help you out esp if they've plenty to shift.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

WhiteKnightoftheWeld wrote:
crazyhorse wrote:If there are any season tickets holders on the forum who could help me out by purchasing the tickets for me I would be very grateful.
you could try calling UR and enquiring about them, if you're a former ST holder they might be prepared to help you out esp if they've plenty to shift.
Tend to agree with Weldy on this one, they have had them for a while and that is the second begging email looking for takers.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
the original kimble
Warrior Chief

Post by the original kimble »

URSC have a limited number of Australia tickets for sale, Cussack Stand, Block 709, Row R. (Upper tier midway from halfway line.)

Price: £65.01 each

Please PM me if interested.

tok
It's more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.
Anyway, the only difference between me and a madman is I’m not mad….I think…

www.ursc.co
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Me and junior are sticking to the cheap Hill 16.

Just planning a day trip to the game and will probably go for 8am Ulsterbus unless anyone knows of any pubs/clubs
organising buses? Or wud consider contributing to petrol if someone wants to squeeze the 2 of us in their car/people carrier. We are both of average build.
send PM if interested.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

I'm taking a Toyota Hilux. car is full but it's a pickup, so if yourself and junior are interested in going to dublin like a hill-billy/somalian refugee...

you would also solve the conundrum of how to keep strongbow chilled in the back, without having to stop to get another when your tinny's done. the heater's a powerful thing in that car and i only drink warm cider on mini-buses (a personal rule i like to stick to).

PM me if interested.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

can we wave our inflatible Tricolour hammers once we reach the Newry by-pass?
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

id prefer a union jack hammer. at least until the border is behind us. newry might be the armpit of ulster, but it's still under the rule of the crown.

perhaps junior and yerself could have a hammer fight - one red/white/blue, one green/white/gold - while going thru newry. i promise not to accelerate and brake overly harshly mid-duel.
crazyhorse
Novice

Post by crazyhorse »

the original kimble wrote:URSC have a limited number of Australia tickets for sale, Cussack Stand, Block 709, Row R. (Upper tier midway from halfway line.)

tok
Thanks to the guys who PM'd me with offers I got sorted.

All the Best

C
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

the original kimble wrote:URSC have a limited number of Australia tickets for sale, Cussack Stand, Block 709, Row R. (Upper tier midway from halfway line.)

tok

Sure you'd take £65.00 wouldnt you?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

ColinM wrote:

tok

Sure you'd take £65.00 wouldnt you?
He'll charge another £1 for postage :lol:
Rory Best