Season Ticket renewal ...

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Season Ticket renewal ...

Post by BR »

Anybody got any idea when the email with the on-line ticket purchase password was sent? Or the sender ... or the subject?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Season Ticket renewal ...

Post by Rooster »

In order to do so you are required to enter a username and password.
Username: The username is the email address to which this message has been sent.
Password: There are two options regarding your password.
1. You can either telephone the Ulster Rugby Ticket Office for your password on 028 90 493222 option 2.
2. You can go directly to the website www.ulsterrugby.com Click on tickets, then login and enter your username. Click send my password and a password will be directly emailed to you.

Full instructions as to how to renew online are attached in the step by step guide.
You can renew your season ticket online from Thursday 1st April to Friday 30th April 2010.
Please note: Online booking is only available to season ticket holders who simply wish to renew last year’s exact season tickets i.e. making no change to their season ticket location and/or numbers.
If you have any further queries or wish to make changes to your season tickets please do not hesitate to contact the office on 02890 493222 and select Option 2 or email norrie@ulsterrugby.com
message sent by
Karen [Karen@ulsterrugby.com] on Thu 01/04/2010 10:31

Just phone and pay by card if you want BR.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

The above email included an attachment - Step by Step guide: Renewing Season Tickets Online.

One part of the attachment was:
4. Insert your unique username (email address) and password (this was recently sent to you via email) and select Login.
Nope - never found an email sending me my password.
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

cables wrote:The above email included an attachment - Step by Step guide: Renewing Season Tickets Online.

One part of the attachment was:
4. Insert your unique username (email address) and password (this was recently sent to you via email) and select Login.
Nope - never found an email sending me my password.
Neither did I cables, but
2. You can go directly to the website www.ulsterrugby.com Click on tickets, then login and enter your username. Click send my password and a password will be directly emailed to you.
is the simple way of getting it.
They really do need to do a clean up of their email database though as it does appear to be well out of date.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

Smoke and mirrors.

I DON'T HAVE A PASSWORD

I NEVER HAD A PASSWORD

THEY COULD NEVER HAVE SENT ME MY PASSWORD

They never sent me any password.
Last edited by cables on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

cables wrote:Smoke and mirrors.

I DON'T HAVE A PASSWORD

I NEVER HAD A PASSWORD

THEY COULD NEVER HAVE SENT ME MY PASSWORD

They perhaps could have sent me a password.
Didn't work for me anyway cables and I had a password.
Rory Best
Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Ithryn »

Didnt work for me either> Have a user name and password and could log in.

However it then asks for the bar code from my previous season ticket, but it doesnt appear to have one.

I have yet to purchase a ticket from the new online system, not from lack of trying.
Why? Why not?
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

Ithryn wrote:new online system
it's not a new system.
it's a feckin year old now is it not?

surely that's plenty of time to at least get the thing semi-working, never mind ironing out any gremlins etc?
A DISGRACE!
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

I just phoned the nice Karen and renewed by phone

90493222 option 2

AND THEN ..... to save you waiting through a long recorded message telling you all the ticket options available, press '2' again to talk to someone (probably Karen)

simples!
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:I just phoned the nice Karen and renewed by phone

90493222 option 2

AND THEN ..... to save you waiting through a long recorded message telling you all the ticket options available, press '2' again to talk to someone (probably Karen)

simples!
Extension 223 gets through without the crap.
Rory Best
Big Nose
Novice

Post by Big Nose »

Ithryn wrote:Didnt work for me either> Have a user name and password and could log in.

However it then asks for the bar code from my previous season ticket, but it doesnt appear to have one.

I have yet to purchase a ticket from the new online system, not from lack of trying.
Just renewed online no probs. It had the barcode number (24 digit number, I think) from my previous ST with a checkbox beside it, along with a text box below that I presume you could put in another ST barcode..

I just ticked the box and was able to buy it ok..

There was another box later on for a discount code, if anyone knows one for anyone else yet to renew?!
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Think I'll renew my season ticket for Old Trafford next year as certainly better value than the new stand at Ravenhill.

Suspect that I'll not be misssed anyhow. Hadn't seen Ulster play for nearly two years when I dropped back a few months ago and in my opinion they had not progressed one bit in that time.

Granted that was on the basis of one match but still obvious decision to arrive at based on what I saw.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Glynncommando
Warrior Assassin

Post by Glynncommando »

Much the same as others here - couldn't renew on-line in spite of repeated attempts. Eventually phoned instead having given up on the woeful on-line option. Similar in standard to the on-line shop. :roll: As WKOTW would say (and did) "it's a disgrace"
GC
"Out of Ulster have I come. Great hatred, little room - maimed me from the start. I carry from my mother's womb....a fanatic heart"