Ruan Pienaar - GPS tracking

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

Alfie
Novice

Ruan Pienaar - GPS tracking

Post by Alfie »

Hi - has anyone heard that RP is wearing a GPS tracking device each time he plays for Ulster...BUT here is where it gets interesting.....its part of the deal with SA Rugby authorities (and there is a fee paid by them to Ruan Piennar aparently)...and its the South Africians that get the data sent to them in order to monitor the speed and conditioning of the Northern hempisphere game......the latest info I heard is that the Magners League games are c15-17% slower/less pitch coverage than Super 14 games......anyone got any more info on this??
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Ruan Pienaar - GPS tracking

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

It's just a rumour .......

...... apparently!
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

I heard that Ferris has got special shoulder pads that measure the amount of impact he takes per game. So far he's been burning them out in the first 20-30 mins - so the the developers are doing further work...
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

againstthehead wrote:I heard that Ferris has got special shoulder pads that measure the amount of impact he DISHES OUT per game. So far he's been burning them out in the first 20-30 mins - so the the developers are doing further work...
Fixed that for ya :wink:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

againstthehead wrote:I heard that Ferris has got special shoulder pads that measure the amount of impact he takes per game. So far he's been burning them out in the first 20-30 mins - so the the developers are doing further work...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We dont need the English to win the European Cup