Ticket Refund Policy from UR

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

PMcK
Novice

Post by PMcK »

Does anyone know what the refund policy is for tickets bought through UR ?

Tried to get to Bath for the match to-day, but had to abandon the car and walk home due to the snow.

Looks like they have called the match on @ 11:19am - is this not a bit late for anyone trying to travel.. We have a 2.5hr journey to get there :(
cbusbyni
Novice

Post by cbusbyni »

I hope I'm wrong but I would say almost certainly there will be no refunds- the game still went ahead and spectators are allowed in so really it's our problem we didn't make it. Wishing we hadn't went for the most expensive tickets now- that covered stand isn't gonna do me much good sitting in front of the tv :)
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ticket Refund Policy from UR

Post by againstthehead »

yeah, don't think there's anything we can do unfortunately. Seems harsh considering the extreme nature of the weather.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

i think your only hope is your travel insurance.....
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
cbusbyni
Novice

Post by cbusbyni »

pwrmoore wrote:i think your only hope is your travel insurance.....
Not a bad shout, I have some with my nationwide bank account, doubt it's covered but worth a look...
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Put it down to experience and bad luck, match was held you didn't get there no different if you had been sick or just plain forgot to turn up.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
ali c
Warrior

Post by ali c »

I sent an email off to Ulster rugby asking would there be any chance of a refund as I vaguely (maybe wrongly) remember people getting refunds on tickets after the match in Brussels/Paris this time last year. Although I know that the scenario there was a bit different. Anyway, thought I should ask before I complie my long list of claims for the travel insurance company....

:roll:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

ali c wrote:I sent an email off to Ulster rugby asking would there be any chance of a refund as I vaguely (maybe wrongly) remember people getting refunds on tickets after the match in Brussels/Paris this time last year. Although I know that the scenario there was a bit different. Anyway, thought I should ask before I complie my long list of claims for the travel insurance company....

:roll:
Was that not a gesture by Mad Max after they moved the match, this time match was held where originally planned so unless Bath decide out of the goodness of their hearts (unlikely considering result) then I would think no refunds
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
ali c
Warrior

Post by ali c »

Could well have been Rooster. Luckily I didn't need to avail of the offer last time so don't really know