Any links to watch the match

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Re: Any links to watch the match

Post by Setanta »

So did Addison get any minutes? I read the reports and still can't work out which subs were used. Good display by all though; if the Glaswegians had also been penalised for offside we would have won. Mind, the rolling maul defence was non-existent! So, did Addison play at all?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

He wasn't used
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Not a bad match and probably could have gone either way. Served its purpose of giving a few folk a run. Can someone tell me why Lowry doesn't get a run at 10? A couple of times he was vulnerable under the high ball and always will be at 15. Which reminds me, when are we going to get to grips with receiving the kick off?
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Anyone streaming or has a link for the Kings match? No coverage here.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Just signed up for Premier. Waited for the preseason deal and signed up late on Thursday when I guessed there wasn't one coming. Of course the 'one month free' kicked in late on Friday.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Setanta wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:39 pm Anyone streaming or has a link for the Kings match? No coverage here.
Game on DAZN and Supersport 2 also if that's any help.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Yes, I have DAZN but I believe there are several different DAZNs but I will double-check - thanks anyway.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

A VPN is well worth having, to get round geographically restricted channels. Thirty or forty quid well spent.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

DAZN block me with VPN.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

I have dazn switz but only get one game, twas lein edin this week. Suspect dazn italy, germany, austria all separate dazns may(?) Have different games.😭
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Two questions: I did not receive this week's program for Ulster v Cheetahs; I normally receive this as a 'standup' member. Was there a program and did anyone else have this problem?
Is there anywhere a video of the U20s match, even highlights? I cannot find any.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Apparently it was sent on the 22nd at 11.21 - no sign in trash or anywhere else. Has anyone a link they can send?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

I'm thinking about signing up for a VPN (for better internet security in the main).

Would anyone recommend getting rugbypass? Or an alternative?

If anyone has any experiences please can they share. Thanks
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

just get a vpn... Hola free (or Hola paid is better) for example, then use https://www.viprow.me/

or join the dark net using Tor onion browser...https://www.torproject.org/download/

you don't need a vpn though to use the VIPROW link.
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

THE 1999 Final match
Saturday 16 May 2020 17.45
http://heinekenchampionscup.com/

Enjoy!!