And so it begins.....

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: And so it begins.....

Post by AyeYerMa »

Okay, anyone else not got their ST on their account and not for either of the reasons in the e-mail.
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Got my email also. Im glad as I was a little worried about missing out on it.

Will there be a special link for us or what when they do go on sale?
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:AYM,

These reasons?

If there is nothing listed under ‘MY MEMBERSHIP’ there may be a few reasons for this:

• You have created one or more additional accounts using a different email address to the one linked to your season ticket account

• Someone else has purchased the season ticket on your behalf, linking the season ticket to your account instead of yours.

This will mean that you can’t purchase within the online priority booking period. If you can, contact the person who purchased your season ticket and ask them to check if they can buy on your behalf.

I appear to have extra but can't remember who I renewed for? :?

Wasn't me was it? :wink:

The only thing I can think of is that mine is listed under SWMBO's account for some reason. Should this be the case I presume she'll have to purchase for me. Shame.
LJ2803
Novice

Post by LJ2803 »

AyeYerMa wrote:Okay, anyone else not got their ST on their account and not for either of the reasons in the e-mail.
yea my ST isn't attached and on my dads account the one we have used before to get tickets says that his account doesnt exist
STAND UP FOR THE ULSTER MEN
Dogsd139
Novice

Post by Dogsd139 »

Season tickets weren't linked to the email accounts of any of 3 ST holders in my office... A call to the Ticket Office was required.. I was told not to try to link account manually via add Bar Code & Pin
Dogsd139
Novice

Post by Dogsd139 »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:So what "did" they say to do? :?
Just leave your name and email address associated with your ST.... they would link it asap... They also mentioned that the date of sale will be announced very shortly
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Well even though they sent me an email they say my email address is invalid so can't send me a password that I have never had to start with :scratch: Remember this happened last year as well and they could not even find my name on their database, then discovered some seats in various names when searching the seat numbers, would have been fun if it had been terrace or prom tickets :shock:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

It might actually be easier for me just to call with my wee card.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

AyeYerMa wrote:It might actually be easier for me just to call with my wee card.
Don't bet on it as a friend brought mine in last year and they had trouble finding them on their system, names on tickets did not match their records
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

Rooster wrote: Don't bet on it as a friend brought mine in last year and they had trouble finding them on their system, names on tickets did not match their records
I know when I bought it they were able to find me on the system, which surprised me actually. But who knows?

Worried about this one 'cause I can see us going through our allocation quite easily.
cjp
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by cjp »

Rooster wrote:Well even though they sent me an email they say my email address is invalid so can't send me a password that I have never had to start with :scratch: Remember this happened last year as well and they could not even find my name on their database, then discovered some seats in various names when searching the seat numbers, would have been fun if it had been terrace or prom tickets :shock:
I did the same and it didn't recognise my email address, I then registered using the same email address, Bar code was fine but can't find the pin number on the season ticket though to link the account. A phone call will be required tomorrow.
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

CJP
You may have missed this post.
Dogsd139 wrote:Season tickets weren't linked to the email accounts of any of 3 ST holders in my office... A call to the Ticket Office was required.. I was told not to try to link account manually via add Bar Code & Pin
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

No membership on my account.
FRB
Initiate

Post by FRB »

Same here Damian. I don't understand how my email can be linked to a 2011-12 season ticket but yet no membership appears.
The Ulsterian
Initiate

Post by The Ulsterian »

Same here, does anyone have their membership linked to their account??