Well Done

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Well Done

Post by Shan »

To all Ulster supporters I want to say congratulations and I wish you all the best for the rest of this year's H Cup. Would be just fantastic to see you winning it.

I have to say the Ulster supporters were in brilliant voice throughout the game and even now I still have "SUFTUM" ringing in my ears. :D

Ulster the better team today and deserved their victory. Munster were just not good enough. Simple as that.

>TH >TH
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Well Done

Post by Rooster »

Cheers Shan, was a touch nerve racking at the end though :red: :red: :red:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Cheers Shan - knew you would be one of the first to be on here with congratulations. Sporting as ever :salut:

Sorry we didn't get to meet you today.

Terrific atmosphere - tense match - pity there had to be a loser (just glad it was your lot for a change) :lol:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

How do you hnow you didn't meet Shan. Could have been Shan that had words with you on the way out.
On second thoughts....Nah that was a plonker turnip head, not our Shan.
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

Well done you guys,not seen the game,but that's a great result,there's not many go down there and win,good luck in the semi's.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Shan wrote:To all Ulster supporters I want to say congratulations and I wish you all the best for the rest of this year's H Cup. Would be just fantastic to see you winning it.

I have to say the Ulster supporters were in brilliant voice throughout the game and even now I still have "SUFTUM" ringing in my ears. :D

Ulster the better team today and deserved their victory. Munster were just not good enough. Simple as that.

>TH >TH
Fair play Shan. Really enjoyed our day and the TP atmosphere was excellent. :salut: :salut: :salut:

That's one dull road between Limerick and Dublin though........ :thumbdown:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

We got the castle as well as the match Shan :D :red:
limerick_castle.JPG
limerick_castle.JPG (75.68 KiB) Viewed 1459 times
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Shan wrote:To all Ulster supporters I want to say congratulations and I wish you all the best for the rest of this year's H Cup. Would be just fantastic to see you winning it.

>TH >TH
Fair play Shan, as ever you call a spade a spade. :salut :red:
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
(just glad it was your lot for a change)

One of my favourite quotes in Platoon is..

We've been kicking other peoples asses for so long I figured it's time we got ours kicked. :)

Not quite true in Munster's case but then again this is only the 2nd Thomond Park H Cup defeat.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Snipe Watson wrote:How do you hnow you didn't meet Shan. Could have been Shan that had words with you on the way out.
On second thoughts....Nah that was a plonker turnip head, not our Shan.
Hey my good Snipe. You are correct. That was certainly not me. Some folk just can't accept a loss and some banter I guess.

Even when the very nice Ulsterfans were wishing us a nice goodbye with "Go home to your caravans" to the tune of SUFTUM as far as I am concerned it's just all part of the act.

Another quote from one of my favourite movies, Goodfellas...

"Sometimes everybody's got to take a beating"
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

The Munster fans were very good, chatty and friendly. Just that one ejit who was derided by his mates.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Rooster wrote:We got the castle as well as the match Shan :D :red:

:lol: :lol:

Nice one Rooster.....I'd fecking like to see ye try to get our castle though. Off the field I have huge confidence in our fighting abilities. At least there we can be as filthy as we like.

>TH >TH
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Snipe Watson wrote:The Munster fans were very good, chatty and friendly. Just that one ejit who was derided by his mates.
Ah yeah sure 99% of rugby supporters in my experience are decent. There's always the odd tool.

Glad you all enjoyed your day and got back home safely.

As for the road...I never have to worry about that...I almost always travel by train to Dublin these days, although I have bussed it in my time. Back around the turn of the millenium before all the by-passes and motorway the bus from Limerick to Belfast was a hell of a journey. 8 fecking hours one time it took.....Feck you wouldn't mind if you were going somewhere decent. :wink:

>TH
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Shan wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:The Munster fans were very good, chatty and friendly. Just that one ejit who was derided by his mates.
Ah yeah sure 99% of rugby supporters in my experience are decent. There's always the odd tool.

Glad you all enjoyed your day and got back home safely.

As for the road...I never have to worry about that...I almost always travel by train to Dublin these days, although I have bussed it in my time. Back around the turn of the millenium before all the by-passes and motorway the bus from Limerick to Belfast was a hell of a journey. 8 fecking hours one time it took.....Feck you wouldn't mind if you were going somewhere decent. :wink:

>TH
G'wan ya owl gowlbag, giving with one hand and taking with the other!!
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Shan wrote:

>TH
True, and unfortunately most of the tools only show up at the showpiece games.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall