Tickets Please ... all aboard ding ding

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Just got an email regarding the tickets ... ST's get a max of 8 per ST ... that's me sorted and a few mates. Whooo Hoooo - I'ma goin till Dublin ... forget my boxer shorts ... I'm going comando ...

Has anyone got any idea how much yer average ticket costs down in the Kidney Dish?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Tickets Please ... all aboard ding ding

Post by big mervyn »

Cornerfleg wrote:Just got an email regarding the tickets ... ST's get a max of 8 per ST ... that's me sorted and a few mates. Whooo Hoooo - I'ma goin till Dublin ... forget my boxer shorts ... I'm going comando ...

Has anyone got any idea how much yer average ticket costs down in the Kidney Dish?

Said €20-€70 didn't it? Small price to pay.

How many d'ye think we can take down there?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Mummer
Novice

Post by Mummer »

Well, there were about 150,000 of us at that famous day down in Thomond in the HEC...
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

big mervyn wrote:
How many d'ye think we can take down there?

We're going to need a bigger stadium!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Gael
Steward

Post by Gael »

Do you think we can fill her lads?
I know theres absolutely loads of people here in Fermanagh wanting to go now that have never been to a rugby match even. Isn't it amazing what a bit of success can do? Definitely heading down myself as I missed too many games this year due to Uni/no money.
There was never a guard nor a customs man, got his nose inside that transit van.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Im in London that weekend lads. What should I do? Im gutted!!
bangorboy
Steward

Post by bangorboy »

damianmcr wrote:Im in London that weekend lads. What should I do? Im gutted!!
Fly to Dub sat morning back sat night... simples!!!
Nevin Spence - Forever an Ulsterman
Windeos
Warrior Chief

Post by Windeos »

I'm waiting to purchase 4 tickets for me & 3 mates. Already got the hotel booked and all, have to wait till the general sale opens up but if any season ticket holders have 4 tickets free out of their 8 that they aren't using, I'd be greatful if you could send me the password to get 4 tickets.

Obviously it's a massive reach because demand will be huge but just in case like I said above feel free to drop me a pm :D

If nothing comes my way ill be ready for the general sale 1st thing tomorrow. Already purchased a couple of final tickets just in case we are fortunate enough to get past Edinburgh. Can't wait for Dublin now!!

I think this is karma helping Ulster get through due to me & 3 mates traveling all the way to Brussels for the Stade game only to be stranded in Brussels for a few days and not even get to see the match on tv. At least the Belgium rugby club in Brussels we visited was great craic!! Accordingly karma should therefore take us all the way to win the cup!! (we can but dream)
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Is there no priority, after S/T holders for URSC members? Bit sh*t getting screwed on ticketmaster?
Exterminate all rational thought
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:Is there no priority, after S/T holders for URSC members? Bit sh*t getting screwed on ticketmaster?
Really? Why would Ticketmaster care about URSC? They go on sale tomorrow morning. Im sure there will be good seats there.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Over half the seats were not available just as sale opened so there will be plenty of good seats tomorrow
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

damianmcr wrote:
CIMANFOREVER wrote:Is there no priority, after S/T holders for URSC members? Bit sh*t getting screwed on ticketmaster?
Really? Why would Ticketmaster care about URSC? They go on sale tomorrow morning. Im sure there will be good seats there.
T'was a civil question damiancr tbh. Would be fecked off going to TP yesterday, as well as every significant, and not so insignificant Ulster match since 1978, then being denied by hangers on and corporate whores tbh, just because I'm not a S/T holder. Suppose as ERC, you're right, why would they give a f*ck?
Looks like I'll call in some favours then...
Exterminate all rational thought
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:
damianmcr wrote:
T'was a civil question damiancr tbh. Would be fecked off going to TP yesterday, as well as every significant, and not so insignificant Ulster match since 1978, then being denied by hangers on and corporate whores tbh, just because I'm not a S/T holder. Suppose as ERC, you're right, why would they give a f*ck?
Looks like I'll call in some favours then...
Wouldn't panic as at least half the good seats were not on sale today and you might get better seats than we did by going early
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Tenyarder
Novice

Post by Tenyarder »

If you want you could try the Edinburgh website as I think they are going on general sale, but watch out as you may be classed as 'overseas address' and would have to collect tickets (from venue Ticket Office) instead of them being posted. But then again I suppose a BT postcode may not be 'overseas'

Link is

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/scottishru ... emref=2626
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Is it 9am or 12 noon? I'm reading 2 different times for general sale!
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten