Merry Christmas

Moderator: Moderators

fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Merry Christmas

Post by fermain »

[tag=image]securedownload.jpg[/tag][tag=content]The UAFC would like to say a big Merry Christmas, and thank you to all our readers throughout the year.
Without you, we wouldn't be the best rugby fan club website for any rugby team bar none.

We would also like to say a big Thank you to Ulster Rugby for the roller-coaster ride that has seen us sweep all Rabodirect and Heineken opposition aside this year. I can honestly say this has been the best season I have ever witnessed, and enjoyed, since last year :D

Not forgetting the league coverage from the boys on the Beeb, and SKY for their coverage of the Heineken Cup again.

Also, a big thank you to Kukri, our advertisers for the sponsorship throughout this year and last.

But most of all to you, the fans. Lets all get behind Ulster rugby for the remainder of the season, and show the world what real support can do for the men on the pitch.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

from The UAFC[/tag]
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by shamalicious »

Happy Christmas to you all, and a peaceful New Year. Here's to an even more successful season and thanks to fermain et al for all the hard work that goes into the running of the site, and to Rooster for the videos :salut:
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Happy Christmas to one and all, even Kofi !
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
KingLuba
Novice

Post by KingLuba »

Cheers for a great year, on the way to world domination ;)
Merry Christmas everyone!
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Not sure if there is some sort of two tier Xmas backslapping going on here, but in the interest of inclusion: what I said here. viewtopic.php?p=351923#p351923

sent from my Trimphone 722 using sorcery
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk