Flybe reward points

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Rocket
Novice

Flybe reward points

Post by Rocket »

Anyone ever try to book flights using there flybe reward points. Total ripoff. Actually no saving whatsoever.

I tried to book a flight to Birmingham and it was cheaper to go with another airline.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Re: Flybe reward points

Post by ColinM »

Just use them for lounge access then drink them out of business
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Rocket wrote:Anyone ever try to book flights using there flybe reward points. Total ripoff. Actually no saving whatsoever.

I tried to book a flight to Birmingham and it was cheaper to go with another airline.
Nolan did a piece on this a few weeks ago. Seems to be cheaper to pay the fare in most cases - especially if you're flying from here.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

They are even less use than Air Miles.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Yoda
Initiate

Post by Yoda »

airmiles are pretty rubbish for flights but not bad for hotels etc

once used them to pay for 5 days/4 nights at disneyland for 4 people, hotel accomodation, breakfast and unlimited access to both Paris parks

thought that was quite good at the time!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:They are even less use than Air Miles.
Used to use Air miles for flights for my son to and from Uni in Newcastle, then those Avios charlatans took over and not only is there no such thing as a free lunch, you can add in free flights to that.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.