3 more years Ruan

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

3 more years Ruan

Post by Rooster »

http://www.ulsterrugby.com/news/latest/ ... ore-years/
Ulster Rugby is delighted to announce that Ruan Pienaar has signed a three-year contract extension with the Province that will keep him at Ravenhill until at least the summer of 2017.

The 29 year-old Springbok international has been at Ulster since the start of the 2010/11 season. He has scored 510 points in 63 games and has been a stand-out performer in both the RaboDirect PRO12 and Heineken Cup.

Pienaar, who can play at scrumhalf or outhalf, has won 71 international caps for South Africa, the latest of which came in the Rugby Championship decider against the All Blacks on Saturday.

Commenting on his contract extension, Ruan Pienaar, said:

“I am delighted to be staying at Ulster. I have really enjoyed my first three seasons at the Province and I am looking forward to helping the team compete for silverware in the coming years.”

Ulster’s Director of Rugby, David Humphreys, added:

“To be successful, you need top-class players, therefore I am extremely pleased that Ruan, who is one of the best scrumhalves anywhere in the world, is extending his time with us.

“The announcement of this contract will give everyone at Ulster Rugby – the players, the staff and the fans a huge lift, especially as it had been wrongly reported that Ruan would be leaving us.

“It was no surprise to us that his services were coveted by other clubs, but we always knew that what we could offer him in terms of a great playing squad, a world class stadium and state-of-the-art training facilities would be enough to make him want to stay.

“Ruan’s decision to commit to three more years at Ravenhill is a huge endorsement of what we are doing at Ulster and I have no doubt that he will be a key part of our success in the coming seasons.”
Last edited by Rooster on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: 3 more years Ruan

Post by Dave »

Yes!!!!!!!
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

3 more years 3 more years 3 more years :fleg:
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Neil F
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neil F »

:cheers: :fleg: :cheers:
PaddyM
Novice

Post by PaddyM »

Happy days, well done Ulster Rugby.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

M A S S I V E ! >EW
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
ulsterrugby4life
Novice

Post by ulsterrugby4life »

YES YES YES !!!!!

now all we need is

1. big john has decied to stay - very unlikely
(or he sends a very good friend/twin brother to us)

2. and horse (1F) to release that he is back and sorted and ready to kill dead things !!!!

and i will be a happy boyo
:fleg: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :D :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :fleg: :fleg: :fleg: :fleg: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
ulsterrugby4life - always and forever

andrew cochrane
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

Amazing news, just the best news before Friday.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Wooohoooo!!!
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Where's my Pip pyjamas .... and wee woman .... please accept my deepest apology ....

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to run around my front room with my shirt over my head making plane noises interspersed with whoooo hooing!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
FRB
Initiate

Post by FRB »

What a reception he'll get on Friday. Just great news & a massive statement by UR & Ruan himself. :fleg: :red: :red:
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

What were you all sweating for? Sure we we knew he'd say yes! I couldn't care less what we win for the next 3 years, it's such a joy watching a world class 9 go about his work.

3 years!!!!!!!!!!