* MESSAGE BOARD UPDATE *

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderator: Moderators

fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

* MESSAGE BOARD UPDATE *

Post by fermain »

Following the latest updates to the message board platform, we are implementing some changes over the weekend, and the board will go offline for certain periods while the mods do the upgrade.

Visually, once the board is online again, there will be the odd change until we get back to normal, as there are several steps along the way to bring the site back to full functionality. (This will include colour updates from the baseline templates which will be installed over our colour template)

The majority of the updates are security related, but some messageboard activity related changes may occur. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you for your patience during this time.

The UAFC team

:red:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: * MESSAGE BOARD UPDATE *

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Mods are actually ROCKERS!!

>you_rock
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

While he is making a mess of the place if anyone has tried to register a new account within the past 10 days please try again after the updates, I somehow got lumbered with the job of vetting them before they get registered and there are 1014 registration attempts in past 10 days and there is no way I will get through them, actually checked again and 1020 now so that is the speed they are arriving at over past couple of days.
If anyone finds the main internet cable from China please chop it up a bit >threaten >threaten >threaten >minigun
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

In case you wondered the Tigers message board has gone down too..........

Nah it hasn't get over there and gloat............
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

Well, the first part went better than expected with only a minor defect actually getting in the way of anyone making posts :duh:

But all sorted now.

A few colours to change, but it seems to have gone smoothly. Sorry for any inconvenience.

If anyone notices any problems, please let me know, and we will rush to fix it. >threaten
Last edited by fermain on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: and colours now done.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Preferred the red, white and black of Ulster and the three-headed Goddess to this blue added but can live with it.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Setanta wrote:Preferred the red, white and black of Ulster and the three-headed Goddess to this blue added but can live with it.
The blue will be removed and replaced when he finds out how :duck:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

delete your cache or press ''ctrl F5''
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

The Chinese appear not to be fit to answer the registration questions so new Ulster fans welcome once more, those from other clubs may well have problems though answering questions :lol:
Rory Best
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

:lol: Made it slightly easier now for other clubs supporters to join...but still too difficult for chinese spambots..