Happy Birthday Johann

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Happy Birthday Johann

Post by Snipe Watson »

34 way to young to retire back to the farm :thumleft: :thumleft:
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Happy Birthday Johann

Post by Jackie Brown »

:salut:
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:34 way to young to retire back to the farm :thumleft: :thumleft:
I'd agree with you Snipe, quite a few wouldn't, thinking Johann is collapsing in on himself like a supernova as age takes a toll but he will leave a huge hole if he does indeed head to the farm.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:34 way to young to retire back to the farm :thumleft: :thumleft:
I'd agree with you Snipe, quite a few wouldn't, thinking Johann is collapsing in on himself like a supernova as age takes a toll but he will leave a huge hole if he does indeed head to the farm.
I suspect Johann is wise enough to listen to his own body and realistic enough to look at his own performances. Unlike BOD and others, he will know if it's time to leave the stage.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
You're a long time retired - a good thing for many of us :lol:, but not when you're doing something you love.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall