Tickets?

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

uafcadmin
Novice

Tickets?

Post by uafcadmin »

Looking for, or selling tickets, or anything else for that matter?

Use the correct forum.

Under thae counter/ Fer Sale/ Waanted

If you can't read, you'll get a warning.
"Remember lads, there's no retreat. No more talk now. Just make peace with yourselves." :red:
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Tickets?

Post by BR »

What happens if I want to buy (or sell) a view frae thae hill? ;)
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BR wrote:What happens if I want to buy (or sell) a view frae thae hill? ;)
If it's a view frae thae terrace, whoever buys will also have to Stand Up Fer The Ulstermen. :lol:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

I have no objection if you want to move my sexy sister Sue to the correct forum.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:I have no objection if you want to move my sexy sister Sue to the correct forum.

Is it just me or do others find something not entirely wholesome with sister and sexy in the same sentence ?

I draw the line at sexy cousins and even then...... well I'm from Bangor not bleedin' Carrowdore. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
HwoodMike2umate wrote:I have no objection if you want to move my sexy sister Sue to the correct forum.

Is it just me or do others find something not entirely wholesome with sister and sexy in the same sentence ?

I draw the line at sexy cousins and even then...... well I'm from Bangor not bleedin' Carrowdore. >EW
Does Musselman's Law and Theory of Family Equalisation apply here?

Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
waggonsroll
Initiate

Post by waggonsroll »

Anyone trying to avail themselves of the season ticket holders offer for home Toulon tickets? The system appears to not have any terrace tickets available and is only offering family stand tickets.
tipplad
Novice

Post by tipplad »

As a munsterfan I was gutted for you on Friday evening when a poor refereeing decision cost you a place in a home final. It was really a cruel way to lose as you were by far the better team. At the moment I am planning to go up to the Kingspan for my first time on Staurday. I have heard great things from Munster and Leinster fans who have been in recent weeks so i ma really looking forward to it. Is there any chance that any of you may have a few tickets that you would like to sell for Saturday's game?. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

Sure Tipp 30 euro on the west terrace send me a pm
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

tipplad wrote:As a munsterfan I was gutted for you on Friday evening when a poor refereeing decision cost you a place in a home final. It was really a cruel way to lose as you were by far the better team. At the moment I am planning to go up to the Kingspan for my first time on Staurday. I have heard great things from Munster and Leinster fans who have been in recent weeks so i ma really looking forward to it. Is there any chance that any of you may have a few tickets that you would like to sell for Saturday's game?. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
That is close to being the perfect first post saying all the right things in the right order. Had you said Ravenhill instead of Kingspan it would have been perfect. >EW

There are plenty of tickets sloshing around up here. Your lads can be assured of great support from all Ulster fans into the bargain.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote: Your lads can be assured of great support from all Ulster fans into the bargain.
I've already got my Munster scarf out of mothballs, it was a parting gift from a Munster man who had travelled from San Francisco on his own to Cardiff in 2008 for the Heiny Final v Toulouse. We drank all night in celebration & my brother, and this other lad who had flown on his own from New York ended up with a handshake at around 7am. Two good men, great travelling with a bunch of lads to a game, pure dedication crossing an ocean on your own :thumleft: .

Best of mates who would never see each other again :lol: I'll wear it on Saturday for John.

G'wan Munster. :cheers:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
firebell53
Novice

Post by firebell53 »

If Ulster get to the pro 12 final the ticket allocation is 4000, will all those Ulster supporters wanting a ticket get one? Over 30000 tickets sold already. Discuss. :red:
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

firebell53 wrote:If Ulster get to the pro 12 final the ticket allocation is 4000, will all those Ulster supporters wanting a ticket get one? Over 30000 tickets sold already. Discuss. :red:
The 4,000 is the designated allocation for a finalist. Plenty of general tickets still available through Scottish Rugby site

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Ground holds 67k!

firebell53
Novice

Post by firebell53 »

Neill_M wrote:
firebell53 wrote:If Ulster get to the pro 12 final the ticket allocation is 4000, will all those Ulster supporters wanting a ticket get one? Over 30000 tickets sold already. Discuss. :red:
The 4,000 is the designated allocation for a finalist. Plenty of general tickets still available through Scottish Rugby site

It appears that all the best seats are sold or are being held back for whatever. Also if you purchase a ticket now in all probability you will not be beside Ulster supporters. :red: