Quarter final

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Quarter final

Post by Russ »

BR wrote:
Russ wrote:Going to look pretty embarrassing for Sarries when we issue a press release in the week of the game showing we have 3500 tickets for sale

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Or possibly more embarrassing for you when we don't?
Not sure why I would be embarrassed

caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

That's it! I'm leaving UAFC I've had enough of the vitriol the obscenities the rudeness and the lack of punctuation spelin and praper grammer! I'm off I wont be back unless we let Saracens host the game at the Melbourne Cricket Ground

Bye for ever cheerio adieu au revoir auf vedderseine adios all the best tallyhoo old chaps
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Russ wrote:Going to look pretty embarrassing for Sarries when we issue a press release in the week of the game showing we have 3500 tickets for sale

Nothing embarrasses shameless Sarries.
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
daveysemtex
Novice

Post by daveysemtex »

I see that framptons next fight is at the odysee on the 4th April. There's no way the PSNI would allow to such major events to happen at the same time on a Saturday evening. Definitely, in my view, more proof that we'll be heading to Dublin at the start of april
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

daveysemtex wrote:I see that framptons next fight is at the odysee on the 4th April. There's no way the PSNI would allow to such major events to happen at the same time on a Saturday evening. Definitely, in my view, more proof that we'll be heading to Dublin at the start of april
Utter guff

sent from my crozier
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

If they can handle a bunch of psycho One Direction fans the same night as a rugby match they can handle Frampton having a punch up.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Rooster wrote:If they can handle a bunch of psycho One Direction fans the same night as a rugby match they can handle Frampton having a punch up.
Peter Frampton Comes Alive - bit of a guilty pleasure :thumleft:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
daveysemtex
Novice

Post by daveysemtex »

daveysemtex wrote:I see that framptons next fight is at the odysee on the 4th April. There's no way the PSNI would allow to such major events to happen at the same time on a Saturday evening. Definitely, in my view, more proof that we'll be heading to Dublin at the start of april
damn it, would appear the fight is the Friday night
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Seats in yet?

sent from my crozier
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

daveysemtex wrote:
damn it, would appear the fight is the Friday night
Well, you DID say it was on the 4th! :roll: snigger :D
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
daveysemtex
Novice

Post by daveysemtex »

apparently the fight is the Friday night because promoters are expecting 50,000 ulstermen to be in dublin on the 5th
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

:roll:
Windeos
Warrior Chief

Quarter final

Post by Windeos »

daveysemtex wrote:damn it, would appear the fight is the Friday night
daveysemtex wrote:apparently the fight is the Friday night because promoters are expecting 50,000 ulstermen to be in dublin on the 5th
Clearly your not an Ulster fan. First off, why would you be disappointed that the fight is on a Friday night and therefore not interfering in the Rugby at all?

It's a good thing is it not that the game is due to be a sell out of 18,000 fans at the brand spanking new Ravenhill??

Then you continue talking out of your crozier, talking about 50,000 going to Dublin?

Load of guff
daveysemtex
Novice

Post by daveysemtex »

Windeos wrote:
daveysemtex wrote:damn it, would appear the fight is the Friday night
daveysemtex wrote:apparently the fight is the Friday night because promoters are expecting 50,000 ulstermen to be in dublin on the 5th
Clearly your not an Ulster fan. First off, why would you be disappointed that the fight is on a Friday night and therefore not interfering in the Rugby at all?

It's a good thing is it not that the game is due to be a sell out of 18,000 fans at the brand spanking new Ravenhill??

Then you continue talking out of your crozier, talking about 50,000 going to Dublin?

Load of guff
id advise a wee £10 enterprise rtn to dublin for the 5th April, quids in lad
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:Seats in yet?

sent from my crozier
Next week according to UR but that all lies according to explosive man
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best