A training shirt for a BIG shirt

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

URSC Secretary
Initiate

A training shirt for a BIG shirt

Post by URSC Secretary »

URSC, in conjunction with Bank of Ireland, is offering 20 volunteers that have tickets to the game the chance to play a unique part in the QF match day experience.

We will be parading 2 large Ulster jerseys on the pitch before the game and in the memorial & family stands at half time. Each jersey needs 10 people to carry them. You will also be required to hand out clappers and flags along the east & memorial terracing from 5.45 until you are needed to parade the big shirts.

You must also be available for a brief run through at Ravenhill on Thursday evening.

If you are interested please contact URSC Secretary [ulsterrugbysupportersclub@hotmail.com] before 5pm Tuesday 1st April.

Courtesy of Bank of Ireland there will be an Ulster training shirt for each volunteer to say thank you for taking part

Please note you MUST already have your own match tickets to take part
Visit our web site:

http://www.ursc.co
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: A training shirt for a BIG shirt

Post by Kofi Annan »

Has a responsible adult been assigned to look after them, the shirts that is. I would volunteer but , I think it should be left to the yuff, Pip and Russ would make excellent shirt lifters. :duck:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Kofi Annan wrote:Has a responsible adult been assigned to look after them, the shirts that is. I would volunteer but , I think it should be left to the yuff, Pip and Russ would make excellent shirt lifters. :duck:
:lol:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Kofi Annan wrote:Has a responsible adult been assigned to look after them, the shirts that is. I would volunteer but , I think it should be left to the yuff, Pip and Russ would make excellent shirt lifters. :duck:
If someone wants to give me a ticket I will happily come and lift shirts
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Snipe Watson wrote:
:lol:
TWENTY SHIRT LIFTERS WANTED!!!!

An opportunity for one of the best thread titles of the year gone begging ...
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

How did all the shirt lifting go at the QF....
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Cockatrice wrote:How did all the shirt lifting go at the QF....
I'm sure you saw that it was a very uplifting experience for all concerned.

(even though it was taken in the air)
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right