Most hated players XV

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Most hated players XV

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Now we're getting somewhere. With the suggestions and complete teams so far I am happy to rid myself of some of the poorer choices and bring in some real ballixes.

Out goes Joe Marler, albeit reluctantly for he is the sort of Englishman I love to hate. Welcome Mr Attoub :thumleft:

Much as I like Ruckie's idea of former Ulster time traveller, Dr Afoa .......... maybe I'm confused, but no Farmer White stays unless a truly horrid individual gets a nomination.

BR's Wade Dooley is a decent call, but I'm unconvinced, he was just the lesser partner in his combos in Engand's second row, more to be laughed at than hated to an extent, possible bench material though.

Big Merv's suggestion of Paul Ringer has merit but sadly as a crazed yute, I bought a lapel badge whilst in the small part of England which stated "Paul Ringer is innocent". Though no longer in my possession, I am loyal to causes I believe in so no Ringer.

The Mighty Rearranger has nominated a man who cries out for inclusion & slots in a 6,the truly despicable Calum Clark. :thumleft: So Finlay Clader goes, driving your knee deliberately into a fullbacks face just doesn't cut it in this world of thuggery - pussy.

Russ pulls a cracker - not craicer, that wouldn't make sense :roll: - with the cowardly Umaga a man who escaped punishment along with the very ugly Mealamu for shattering the princely BOD in his prime. Assistant thug Mealamu, though hated just isn't up to Hartley's class as a hatee however.

Dave selected an entirely hateful pack & a backline full of ballies, hard to criticise & Fleg has selected lots of grim wstes of "skin & organs" A place surley has to be found for Austin Healy - a da to rival Neville Neville's da & I like the thought's of Alex Goode but then this demands a reshuffle & like a PM, I will have to juggle my resources and decide later.

I can confirm the team will be coached by Gatland Gatland, the baggage master will be Trevor Brennan, a pariah I wouldn't select for any team, the CEO with be hated Sorrybastard Ed Griffiths and commercial activities fall to McTwattery, DOR is Dr Humphreys, late of this parish who will take no part on selection or coaching so no blame can be attached for on pitch activities.

So for now, awaiting further revision, this is my selection.
1 Attoub- 70 weeks wasn't enough for you ya ballix.
2 Dylan Hartley - anyone give a reason why not? King of the cheapshot.
3 Julian White - a vicious ballix too quick by half to use his fists,though not when he gubbed fat Ted Sheridan :lol:
4 Brian Price - Welsh thug who laid out Noisy Noel Murphy in the Grand slam decider in 1969, in true Welsh form, he was their captain
5 Martin Johnston - apart from the damage this lout caused to Mary Robinson's shoes, he was a bad bad thug. Fine player.
6 Calum Clark - one of few players who can generally be hated by all for a deliberate act of breaking a players arm, true scumbag
7 Peter Winterbottom - 6 foot of quivering English rectitude. Have you ever just hated the look of player?
8 SSI Vunibastardpola - for his Ravenhill "dance" those who threw things at him didn't throw them hard enough.
9 Thick Mike Phillips - a tosser from head to toe. YBY a close second, the gurning wee chimp.
10 Owenfucking Farrell who is an enormous Ashton & cheapshot merchant
11 Rory Underwood - like Winterbottom, it's mainly his Englishness, but let's say it's for having a hateful crone of mother.
12 Jeremy Gusgott - I've met few Jeremy's who I don't despise purely for the name, but not only does this creep talk balls and punch pensioners but he is an absolute bore as a pundit & scandalously cocky both as player & pundit.
13 Tana Umaga - cheeky ballbeg & hideously ugly to boot & who wouldn;t want to boot him.
14 Ashton Ashton - the dive, knobhead. I wonder is he as thick as he appears.
15 Liam Williams - currently the dirtiest player in Welsh rugby ergo The Rugby Playing World.

SUBs can be made up from those who don't make my cut but I can steal from other posters. >EW
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Most hated players XV

Post by Dave »

Gatland would be coach I assume, which would suit him since they are nearly all English and whelsh.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Most hated players XV

Post by Russ »

Trevor Brennan must be in there surely

Anscombe Out
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Moriarty,
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Russ wrote:Trevor Brennan must be in there surely

Anscombe Out
Who :scratch:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Attoub
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dooley
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rives (I liked him too much to hate him :scratch: )
www.stoutboys.co.uk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Paul Ringer
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Trevor Brennan must be in there surely

Anscombe Out
Pick your own nos .... sorry, team & I'll have mine. If enough punters put a team in we could surely come up with the definitive Most Hated Team in the World.

For now I will consider the breadman for my bench.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

YOU GENTLEMEN SEEM TO BE HAVING TROUBLE READING, THE SUGGESTION WAS THAT YOU COME UP WITH A TEAM.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:YOU GENTLEMEN SEEM TO BE HAVING TROUBLE READING, THE SUGGESTION WAS THAT YOU COME UP WITH A TEAM.
Right you are. :thumleft: Bit late on a Sun nite for clear thinking.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

You're right Merv, I see that my own team is entirely Anglo-Welsh, must find room for a kiwi, maybe Dumbledore Payne instead of the nice Mr Carling, after all Will never singlehandedly destroyed an Ulster season. Neither did he fail to make any serious tackle on Quiff to lose a game we should have won 4 weeks later and Will did leave us comedy gold when he croziered about rather than touch down and was carried over the dead ball line.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=03gpzFZadcQ
MightyRearranger
Warrior

Post by MightyRearranger »

My attempt:
1. Julien Attoub - eye gouging horlix
2. Dylan Hartley - eye gouging horlix, also prone to the odd cheap shot and nibble
3. Phil Vickery - Primarily for his commentary at the last world cup
4. Trevor Brennon - for serving sub-standard guiness in his bar (allegedly)
5. Bradley Davies
6. Calum Clarke - The first name on my team sheet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxfOcZrxuHU
7. Neil Back - Slightly harsh, but I'll always remember him for his cheating against Munster
8. James Haskell
9. Mike Phillips
10. Austin Healey - Named at 10 to accommodate Phillips
11. Shane Williams - Liar
12. Gavin Henson
13. Mike Tindall - No justification for this, just rubs me up the wrong way
14. Chris Ashton
15. Liam Williams
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Attoub
Hartley
Jenkins
Brennan
Botha (Bakkies)
Clarke
Burger
Dallalio
Phillips
Farrell
Healey
Guscott
Umaga
Ashton
Williams

Lots of eye gougers in thon pack - 4 of them!