Rugby Championship 2014

A forum to discuss all things rugby on the Southern Hemisphere leagues.

Moderator: Moderators

bazzaj

Re: Rugby Championship 2014

Post by bazzaj »

Just seen the idiot Clancy yet again completely influence the outcome of a game, with his binning of Habana.
Its one thing coming up with a split decision in an instant but to get it wrong with the benefit of a replay its mind boggling.
The same tackle ten minutes previous was not equally punished against DeVilliers despite the penalty being awarded.
I hate blaming refs but when it comes to Clancy I will always make an exception.

Just me or is RP looking distinctly average at the moment?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

bazzaj wrote:Just seen the idiot Clancy yet again completely influence the outcome of a game, with his binning of Habana.
Its one thing coming up with a split decision in an instant but to get it wrong with the benefit of a replay its mind boggling.
The same tackle ten minutes previous was not equally punished against DeVilliers despite the penalty being awarded.
I hate blaming refs but when it comes to Clancy I will always make an exception.

Just me or is RP looking distinctly average at the moment?
Would you put all your effort in to play for a team who don't appreciate you?

He knows he is number 2/3 and just minding the shirt until du preez comes back.

Hopefully after the world cup he retires from the international game and finishes his time with the people who love him
Evil Kiwi
Novice

Post by Evil Kiwi »

Thus thing is over. We win of course. Ruchie already phoned his mum to say we have won. Buks are hopeless. Argies are shut. The Uzzies play drunk on Japanese alcopops. All Blicks for the wun!
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Evil Kiwi wrote:Thus thing is over. We win of course. Ruchie already phoned his mum to say we have won. Buks are hopeless. Argies are shut. The Uzzies play drunk on Japanese alcopops. All Blicks for the wun!
Sommige van jou poste maak perfekte sin in Afrikaans, wat hulle doen nie in 'n merk van die kiwi Engels
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

Bugger - Ruan carried off injured -looks like ankle (sprain?) - not good :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Finished
skiboo
Novice

Post by skiboo »

Just watched the frog in the middle ref one team.
Can't understand why SA kick so much ball away in second half.