Moderators?

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderator: Moderators

Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Moderators?

Post by Wee Woman »

Dave wrote:What happened with Baggy was his own choosing, between him and Fermain/the other mods, and feck all to do with you.

Happy new year.
Sorry Dave, but you have a short memory. This was 100% instigated by Columbo who decided he / she was going to be some smartarse laying down the law on forum etiquette after hanging around for all of 5 bloody minutes.

What happened after that was between Baggy, Fermain and the rest of the mods.

It was everything to do with Columbo and I'm sure there are a good few who agree. The fact that he / she thinks they can swan back on here after all of that and pretend that it didn't happen is a clown in my book.

Watch your backs people, who's to say Columbo won't 'strike' again? If you come on here to be offended I suggest this isn't the forum for you, I think that was stated pretty clearly last time too, yet he / she comes back for more, hmmmm.

Or maybe I'm just not as forgiving as you, Happy New Year to you Dave.

Edited to add that I'm not looking to start an argument with anyone, I'm just calling it like it was.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Moderators?

Post by Snipe Watson »

Guys and girls there is room for everyone on this board including Colombo.
For the avoidance of any doubt, Baggy was not and is not banned. Dave is spot on, Baggy decided to step away all of his own choosing. People have argued with Baggy before I, and by that I mean Snipe Watson, argued with him regularly. Yet the person who posts as Snipe Watson and the person who formerly posted as Baggy Trousers get on very well in the real world.
The problem we have here is that some posters see their UAFC alter egos as an extension of themselves whereas others have a clear separation between reality and UAFC.
Anyone wishing to remain sane and post on this board needs to realise that, with one notable exception, posters are not real people.
Another helpful hint is that this is not a forum for reasoned long-winded debate.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Are you saying Russ is not Russ, and I am not really Kofi Annan.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

But, but, I actually am a Wee Woman! I'm real I tell you, real!! Kofi even knows that!

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Kofi Annan wrote:Are you saying Russ is not Russ, and I am not really Kofi Annan.
Are you assuming that Russ is not the notable exception? I'm fairly convinced that you are not Kofi Atta Annan former Secretary-General of the United Nations, but you could be another Kofi Annan, but how would I know as you didn't say hello ye big ballix...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Wee Woman wrote:But, but, I actually am a Wee Woman! I'm real I tell you, real!! Kofi even knows that!

You are bring in Kofi as a character witness........ :shock: :lol: >denied
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:But, but, I actually am a Wee Woman! I'm real I tell you, real!! Kofi even knows that!

You are bring in Kofi as a character witness........ :shock: :lol: >denied
He owes me one haha!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Wee Woman wrote:
Dave wrote:What happened with Baggy was his own choosing, between him and Fermain/the other mods, and feck all to do with you.

Happy new year.
Sorry Dave, but you have a short memory. This was 100% instigated by Columbo who decided he / she was going to be some smartarse laying down the law on forum etiquette after hanging around for all of 5 bloody minutes.

What happened after that was between Baggy, Fermain and the rest of the mods.

It was everything to do with Columbo and I'm sure there are a good few who agree. The fact that he / she thinks they can swan back on here after all of that and pretend that it didn't happen is a clown in my book.

Watch your backs people, who's to say Columbo won't 'strike' again? If you come on here to be offended I suggest this isn't the forum for you, I think that was stated pretty clearly last time too, yet he / she comes back for more, hmmmm.

Or maybe I'm just not as forgiving as you, Happy New Year to you Dave.

Edited to add that I'm not looking to start an argument with anyone, I'm just calling it like it was.
I do have a short memory ww! I get what you are saying but I see it differently and have been in direct contact with Baggy on this. Colombo is no different from agen la tete or all those who have gone before, it's about how the mods have chosen to deal with Baggy's response to those particular individuals. It's an ongoing issue that has been around since Baggy has been on here and Baggy is not going to backaway he wants to goonahead. Colombo is simply another inevitability, and in no way, I believe, did anything to directly remove baggy from this forum.

Happy new year to you too!
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

I can confirm, wee woman is infact wee and a woman, I once met wee man.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

I know Baggy removed himself from the forum folks, but I still believe that Columbo played a fairly significant part in what brought it all about.

I just want to be clear on that.

Happy New Year yousens!
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Kofi Annan wrote:I can confirm, wee woman is infact wee and a woman, I once met wee man.
He's not that wee....

I'll get my coat ImageImage
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Wee Woman wrote:I know Baggy removed himself from the forum folks, but I still believe that Columbo played a fairly significant part in what brought it all about.

I just want to be clear on that.

Happy New Year yousens!
One thing that has rarely if ever been achieved on this board is that a post or PM has changed someone's mind (isn't that right Kofi? :lol:). Therefore I will wish you a happy new year and leave it at that.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

For the avoidance of any doubt my name is Gary

I think Baggy is a banker yet a loveable banker

Wee shug hates baggy
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Russ wrote:For the avoidance of any doubt my name is Gary

Wee shug hates baggy
What, Gary, what sort of person is called Gary, only Gary I ever knew was a Ukrainian hit man , evil wee fecker, once had the whole of Donaghadee in lockdown, even the dogs had to walk the streets in pairs.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Russ wrote:For the avoidance of any doubt my name is Gary

Wee shug hates baggy
What, Gary, what sort of person is called Gary, only Gary I ever knew was a Ukrainian hit man , evil wee fecker, once had the whole of Donaghadee in lockdown, even the dogs had to walk the streets in pairs.
Same fella. His English is still limited, but he has all his own teeth.