Stringer

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Stringer

Post by Shan »

Gwan ya good thing Stringer. He'll enjoy getting a chance to play Leinster again I'd say.

As for the rest tis hard to see any of the three French teams being beaten at home in the 1/4 finals.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Shan wrote:Gwan ya good thing Stringer. He'll enjoy getting a chance to play Leinster again I'd say.

As for the rest tis hard to see any of the three French teams being beaten at home in the 1/4 finals.
I don't care if all three French teams win, as long as none of the English make it through. Wouldn't mind too much if Saints snuck past Clermont but the other three must not make it through under any circumstances.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

ruckover wrote:
Shan wrote:Gwan ya good thing Stringer. He'll enjoy getting a chance to play Leinster again I'd say.

I don't care if all three French teams win, as long as none of the English make it through. Wouldn't mind too much if Saints snuck past Clermont but the other three must not make it through under any circumstances.
Really. Saints over Clermont. In the Massif Centrale

The only away victory could be in Paris. It won't be but it's the only possible
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Stringer leaving Bath at the end of the season. Rumours that he may join Leinster. That would be a nice move for him I think, bringing him close to home.

Also there would be some very upset fecking eejits down these parts if that happened so I hope it does. :D

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/l ... 05806.html
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Strings a Mexican in the past??????????????????? Shirley nat. :scratch:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Stringer leaving Bath at the end of the season. Rumours that he may join Leinster. That would be a nice move for him I think, bringing him close to home.

Also there would be some very upset fecking eejits down these parts if that happened so I hope it does. :D

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/l ... 05806.html
Would they be any less upset if Ulster had the wit to make him an offer?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

That doesn't make any sense.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Would they be any less upset if Ulster had the wit to make him an offer?
Probably. Ulster should do that. With Pienaar presumably going to the RWC they could do with a decent scrum half.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

That doesn't make any sense.
True. Can't read, thought I read you saying play for Leinster again. I stand corrected.