Coach of the Year Awards.

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

bazzaj

Re: Coach of the Year Awards.

Post by bazzaj »

The day I stop enjoying looking at skantily clad women knocking 7 bells out of each other is officially the day you can stop calling me a man.
I coached women as well and I can tell you for a fact they were worse!
Don't believe me go for a beer with them

They make men look like choir boys
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Once a Knight wrote:Totally disgusted by both of you. Really, not being pompous, both of you need to grow up.

Seriously, both of you should be ashamed of posting that on a thread about women's rugby.

It says much more about you as "men" than it does about any of the "women" that I coach or know.

#Holywoodmikewannabes
OAK, i am sure CT can speak for himself, but i don't believe that he has meant in any way to demean women in sport,I think the fact that he also traveled to watch the Irish Women lift the 6Ns in Glasgow would show that he has an interest in the sport. I think its good that there is no such thing as "Womens Rugby" but Women playing Rugby, I recall watching a game recently were a young boy said "Mummy why is there no men playing rugby, turns out his big sister plays for Ireland and that is all he knew, Women playing rugby,
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Quite agree Kofi.
It would be more interesting to hear what women actually think then a group of men second guessing on their behalfs.
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Can't believe I actually posted that.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

bazzaj wrote:Quite agree Kofi.
It would be more interesting to hear what women actually think then a group of men second guessing on their behalfs.
woman thinking.jpg
woman thinking.jpg (18.05 KiB) Viewed 1233 times
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Not sure you can class that as a sport when all it is is some scantily clad women running around a pitch trying to attract a modelling / media 'career'. It's bullsh1t.

Funny how Yanks can pass conscience clause type legislation in some states but have no issue whatsoever with this sexist carry on.

And yes, I have watched it.

Fair play to you OAK
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Wonder how much Beryl Burton would have made if she'd been around during the golden era of British cycling? Has to be the greatest British sportswoman of all time.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I want to watch Dunkey Cally play with 29 other men in calvin kleins if I'm honest
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Wee Woman wrote:Not sure you can class that as a sport when all it is is some scantily clad women running around a pitch trying to attract a modelling / media 'career'. It's bullsh1t.

emoji106]
Were you objecting when David Beckham did as much ww?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Well that de-escalated quickly...
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

bazzaj wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:Not sure you can class that as a sport when all it is is some scantily clad women running around a pitch trying to attract a modelling / media 'career'. It's bullsh1t.

emoji106]
Can't say I heard anything about David Beckham running around an American football pitch in his trolleys Image.

Hardly a like for like comparison tbf.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:Well that de-escalated quickly...
Unlike Dunky Callys package
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Wee Woman wrote:
bazzaj wrote:

emoji106]
Can't say I heard anything about David Beckham running around an American football pitch in his trolleys Image.

You are obviously unaware that he played for LA Galaxy then.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

bazzaj wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:
bazzaj wrote:

emoji106]

You are obviously unaware that he played for LA Galaxy then.
No not unaware at all Bazz but pretty sure LA Galaxy didn't play any games in just their undercrackers, same with men's American football teams too.