It's not over....

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: It's not over....

Post by Russ »

Big Smoke Culchie wrote:LS and LW are both 2nd rate clubs with sod all support. The only benefit they would bring to the Pro12 would be that I would get the chance to watch Ulster twice a year and be able to stagger home to my own bed afterwards. LS use the Richmond FC clubhouse which could also be considered a benefit. But basically they'd make the Italians look good. Saying that I think there is a case for an Exiles side funded by all 3 Unions to tap into the likes of me living in London. There's sh1tloads of us. I refuse to have anything to do with the Not Nots. Imageuker:
Sadly nowhere in central London to house a rugger team
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: It's not over....

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:
Once a Knight wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:Bringing in LW and LS would be good, but I don't think we can simply jettison the Italians.
U20 league would be good
Straight six is what should happen. The current set up is a farcical sop to the uncompetitive.
There's some tripe in there too.
LW and LS are RFU clubs so can't play unless they move back to Scotland and Wales
Good point, which slipped my mind.......... :duh:
Welsh Regions are WRU clubs. Didn't stop the PRL talking about it and stupid Welsh cnuts thought that they were in with a chance instead of taking one in the arrrass when they were just being used by the PRL to break everything up.

Sure Blues, Griquas and Sharks are our feeder clubs. >EW
Fixed that for you :D:
Fixed :D
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk