Munster 2015-2016

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Munster 2015-2016

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Johnny Holland made a great break, some good work & Munster nearly over. 5 metre scrum ...............and they go backwards. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Eventually they score, Conway, well deserved. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Another lovely half break from Holland to get in behind Embra & that opened it up for Conway.

20-10 There have been a couple of weak place kicks from Holland.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Meanwhile Weegies have the TBP after 33 minutes.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

And a fifth try to Weegies. :shock:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Meanwhile Munster slow out of the blocks in the 2nd half, 20-16

Going to be a ball tightener by the looks of it.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Munster scrum rocking & rolling, card in the offing. Another penalty 20-19 & trouble at mill.

Huge 15 minutes for the Turnips, they haven't struck a blow in the 2nd half.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

30 metre maul buggered up on the line.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Another scrum penalty, I suspect Munster would have preferred Clanger to Davies. :roll:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Christ Almighty, Murray misses touch with a penalty, returned with interest & Zebo kicks straight into touch. Embra gain 70 metres.

Munster playing like a team fearing the consequences of defeat.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Meanwhile 10 tries to Weegies. :shock:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

5 minutes to go, 5 metre penalty, ironically a converted try would put Embra's lights out.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

TMO ........................ no try. scrum 5
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

TRY under the posts. :cheers:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

27-19 77 minutes.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Great maul again, penalty to Munster, just use the head and yis are there. :D
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

FT 27-19. Not pretty but a TBP win, job done. they finally remembered they are rather good at mauling the ball mauled Embra off the pitch in the last 15 minutes. :thumleft: