Munster 2015-2016

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Munster 2015-2016

Post by Rooster »

Kofi Annan wrote:
namron wrote:And it could have been us. Its not on my agenda to enjoy an Irish province flounder and certainly wouldnt take the p like B. o.d
Well I would , bunch of hateful turnips, to watch their demise I find entertaining and you are naive if you don't think they would relish it if we went to 2nd Tier European rugby, hateful people and never met a nice Munster person, ever.

If it was us, then people would take equally cheap shots, it would shake up the rat pit that is UR.

Feck them
You need to meet Shan then next time you are at a match together
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Mac has posted 2 great articles about Munster in the papers thread

On phone and read links online so cannot paste
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Donnacha Ryan concussed for the second game in a row, he caught a flying elbow to the loaf when tackling Matt Healy from behind.

I remember catching Mrs T's elbow in similar circumstances. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Donnacha Ryan concussed for the second game in a row, he caught a flying elbow to the loaf when tackling Matt Healy from behind.

I remember catching Mrs T's elbow in similar circumstances. Image
He needs to be given the time off

None of this return to play BS. Rest
Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Post by Amiga500 »

That's my point made, I'm away. See youse after Edinburgh drubbing.

I think there is a broken Axle on the bandwagon. :stir:
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Rooster wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
namron wrote:And it could have been us. Its not on my agenda to enjoy an Irish province flounder and certainly wouldnt take the p like B. o.d
Well I would , bunch of hateful turnips, to watch their demise I find entertaining and you are naive if you don't think they would relish it if we went to 2nd Tier European rugby, hateful people and never met a nice Munster person, ever.

If it was us, then people would take equally cheap shots, it would shake up the rat pit that is UR.

Feck them
You need to meet Shan then next time you are at a match together
To confirm his prejudices? :lol:

(sorry Shan, but it was cued up .....)
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Rassie Erasmus - saffer coach being linked with the Munster DOR job.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Kofi Annan wrote: Well I would , bunch of hateful turnips, to watch their demise I find entertaining and you are naive if you don't think they would relish it if we went to 2nd Tier European rugby, hateful people and never met a nice Munster person, ever.

Feck them
:lol: :lol:

Love it. Love it even more if you are serious.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
To confirm his prejudices? :lol:

(sorry Shan, but it was cued up .....)

Ya ballix. :lol:
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

http://www.the42.ie/munster-rassie-eras ... 6-Apr2016/

Hmmmmm......

Will he bring his own men with him?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

UlsterNo9 wrote:http://www.the42.ie/munster-rassie-eras ... 6-Apr2016/

Hmmmmm......

Will he bring his own men with him?

Hopefully. We need something new at the top and in the lower end of the coaching activities. Sick of the way things have gone. Sick of living through the wreck of the hesperus. I'll be glad to see this guy and anyone he brings with him ensconced. At least it brings some hope.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Appears that former SA defence coach and Erasmus's right hand man in the "Rugby Department" of SARU, Jacques Nienaber, will be joining him at Munster according to rumour.

Erasmus is thought to still have coaching SA as his ambition so he will be looking to make a hell of a mark in Turnipstan. Wondering where will all this leave Axle in 12 months time, or may he be "encouraged" to fall on his sword sooner rather than later and that apart, when can we expect to see Paulie riding over the proverbial hill on his big white steed?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BuckRogers
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by BuckRogers »

Paulie doing the clever thing and cutting his teeth far far away from an expectant home crowd with Grenoble under the watchful gaze of Master Jackman.

Funny how those with zero ambition to learn outside of this little island- Clarke, Foley, Doak, Mick Bradley among others have been appointed to such lofty positions and almost all underachieved or were downright tom kite.

It will be interesting to see what happens if/when the Irish contingent in France start migrating back towards the UK&Ireland, the positions they take up and the success they enjoy.

Jeremy Davidson, as one example, might be a bit of a chube at times but he's arguably got a more successful CV than Lord Farquart.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BuckRogers wrote:Paulie doing the clever thing and cutting his teeth far far away from an expectant home crowd with Grenoble under the watchful gaze of Master Jackman.

Funny how those with zero ambition to learn outside of this little island- Clarke, Foley, Doak, Mick Bradley among others have been appointed to such lofty positions and almost all underachieved or were downright tom kite.

It will be interesting to see what happens if/when the Irish contingent in France start migrating back towards the UK&Ireland, the positions they take up and the success they enjoy.

Jeremy Davidson, as one example, might be a bit of a chube at times but he's arguably got a more successful CV than Lord Farquart.
I hate Clarke
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

Munster taking lessons from Ulster on how to feck up the media announcement of a new coach.

Not quite as cringe worthy as the interview with Brian McLaughlin after he'd been told there would be a new coach, but getting there...