Toulouse AWAY Sunday 20 Dec

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Re: Toulouse AWAY Sunday 20 Dec

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

and a few Red & White Onesies :)
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Surrey Red Hand
Warrior Assassin

Post by Surrey Red Hand »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:Most of my away trip meeting arrangements rarely go to plan but to keep Mr SurreyRedhand happy I'm suggesting Melting Pot Friday night and the George & Dragon Saturday night. Both appear to be open until 2am (doubt I'll stay up that late) so after leisurely evening meal would aim to be reaching the bars approx. 10pm. Ponder and discuss if necessary.
Ok ok ... see youse in the Melting :stir: friday night and if tom kite, the George on the saturday

I will expect a drink from the Hollywood One dans France .... well one can but hope for a miracle :red:
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:Most of my away trip meeting arrangements rarely go to plan but to keep Mr SurreyRedhand happy I'm suggesting Melting Pot Friday night and the George & Dragon Saturday night. Both appear to be open until 2am (doubt I'll stay up that late) so after leisurely evening meal would aim to be reaching the bars approx. 10pm. Ponder and discuss if necessary.
Mike - what is being done to mark the return of ulster fans to the scene of that fateful massacre by Trevor Brennan all those years ago?

You must have some idea - after all, you've only had almost 9 years to think about it!
El Presidente
Novice

Post by El Presidente »

Hi,

Two Leinster men and a Munsterman will also be in attendance on Sunday and shouting for you. Is there somewhere you are meeting before the game that we could pick up a couple of flags? We'll be in town from Sat evening on.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

The wee fleg shop on Newtownards Road
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:The wee fleg shop on Newtownards Road
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ever helpful Kofi :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
El Presidente
Novice

Post by El Presidente »

Bit of a stretch from Brussels, which is where we are coming from!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

El Presidente wrote:
Well, best of luck finding a similar "Wee OrangeBastard Shap" in Toulouse, Jefe. :thumleft: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Surely someone is nice enough to visit the little shap on the Newtownards road for these gents?

I also suggest laying a wreath in Banfords seat
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Surely someone is nice enough to visit the little shap on the Newtownards road for these gents?

It's a shap for lowlife Russ, I would not cross the doorstep, anyway, I'm not going fortil 2Loos.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

https://mobile.twitter.com/trevorbrenna ... 5274810368

Judging by the drinks on that table even Trevor doesn't touch the Guinness in his bar

Ps. baggy - am just teeing you up for one of your rants about twitter! :D
El Presidente
Novice

Post by El Presidente »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
El Presidente wrote:
Well, best of luck finding a similar "Wee OrangeBastard Shap" in Toulouse, Jefe. :thumleft: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gracias senor. Two of us are dirty black Prods if that helps!
El Presidente
Novice

Post by El Presidente »

Russ wrote:Surely someone is nice enough to visit the little shap on the Newtownards road for these gents?t
Only if it's no bother. We could always chuck the Belfast Telegraph in the air a la the Toulon fans!

Anyway if we encounter you lads in Toulouse, we will say Bonjour and maybe even have a wee drink. Best of luck.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

El Presidente wrote:
Russ wrote:Surely someone is nice enough to visit the little shap on the Newtownards road for these gents?t
Only if it's no bother. We could always chuck the Belfast Telegraph in the air a la the Toulon fans!

Anyway if we encounter you lads in Toulouse, we will say Bonjour and maybe even have a wee drink. Best of luck.
Best chance is if you see a clown with a painted face, santa hat and wearing a red and white onesie nick one of his flegs :fleg:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:Surely someone is nice enough to visit the little shap on the Newtownards road for these gents?

It's a shap for lowlife Russ, I would not cross the doorstep, anyway, I'm not going fortil 2Loos.
Baggy, sir i would have to disagree, I once went in to get a batch of various flegs, for a small project one was working on , Some flegs should i say were not conducive to ask for in that area, so nervously i asked for the said fleags, the owner said he did not have them but he would have them ordered for me and call when they arrived, which he duly did. I asked him about this and he said , if he cared what flags he sold he would not be in business, he did however comment about some chube from Holywod who was a pest and he would prefer he did not call as he was "bad" for business, particularly his request for "I Love Niaomi" flegs in yella.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”