Euro Oppo Watch 15/16

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Euro Oppo Watch 15/16

Post by BR »

Week2
Oyonnax 37 - 19 Bordeaux
Agen 9 - 20 Toulouse

Friendly (warning: you may need to use your imagination to decide the relevance of this)
Saracens 16 - 33 Ospreys

Week1 T14
Montpellier 35 - 19 Oyonnax
Toulouse 24 - 7 Brive
Last edited by BR on Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Euro Oppo Watch 15/16

Post by BaggyTrousers »

The initials are too much to take in on a Sunday morning BR. Luckily UUB didn't score 40 or I'd have thought I'd been made unemployed. That would have made Sunday Dinner with Mrs Trousers, for whom I work free of charge, a frosty experience. :D
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Aird
Squire

Post by Aird »

Let hope they aren't watching in the reverse view as so far it hasn't been a great view from our team"
Hard to feel much joy and confidence but. I keep on telling myself that it is early days yet.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Bless you, much simpler for old people. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Aird wrote:Let hope they aren't watching in the reverse view as so far it hasn't been a great view from our team"
Hard to feel much joy and confidence but. I keep on telling myself that it is early days yet.
It's all part of Doakies masterplan to confuse the opposition
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Watched jour de rugby on sunday, oyonnax have a v decent looking pack. Were loving the catch and drive option from the lineout. Looked like a decent ground - interesting how much of a factor the plastic pitch will be?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Un plastique ? Quelle horreur ............. je dis merde a les emplacements plastique . Deux emplacements plastique dans le meme groupe? Il est un désastre . Ce ne sont pas juste et il est tout simplement pas seulement , deux emplacements en plastique ? Je suis abattu. Foutre.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Un plastique ? Quelle horreur ............. je dis merde a les emplacements plastique . Deux emplacements plastique dans le meme groupe? Il est un désastre . Ce ne sont pas juste et il est tout simplement pas seulement , deux emplacements en plastique ? Je suis abattu. Foutre.
Hardly surprising though ..

http://www.plasticsvallee.fr/
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Are their plastics much different from the plastic we practice on out the back at Aquinas? (Apart from size)?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

No, they aren't Grumps. As I understand it, that was one of the reasons they were so keen to get a plastic pitch installed there.
I believe there was consideration given to installing one in Ravers but the IRFU said no. Since then it isn't looking just as good for the plastic pitches - not lasting as long as expected and coming out as pretty expensive to maintain and replace. I imagine we will get a Dessa pitch eventually, when we can afford the initial outlay.
Bo***cks to Brexit
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Un plastique ? Quelle horreur ............. je dis merde a les emplacements plastique . Deux emplacements plastique dans le meme groupe? Il est un désastre . Ce ne sont pas juste et il est tout simplement pas seulement , deux emplacements en plastique ? Je suis abattu. Foutre.
Hardly surprising though ..

http://www.plasticsvallee.fr/
Haut Bugey?????????? Is that a play on my name? First bloody BT, now the Frogs. Damn their impudence.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Les Plastiques sont "en TV" a 1.30pm v Clermont. I'm recording it for a wee gleek later.

Just thought all SKY viewers should be aware. >EW
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

ST 37 - 20 Castres
USO 24 - 41 Montferrand
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Toulouse's great start aided by the fact they've lost just four players to the World Cup.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

rocky wrote:No, they aren't Grumps. As I understand it, that was one of the reasons they were so keen to get a plastic pitch installed there.
I believe there was consideration given to installing one in Ravers but the IRFU said no. Since then it isn't looking just as good for the plastic pitches - not lasting as long as expected and coming out as pretty expensive to maintain and replace. I imagine we will get a Dessa pitch eventually, when we can afford the initial outlay.
I'd we cut down on some of our wild signings I am sure we could afford it, also in the long run we will save on maintenance .i mean if Exeter can afford one!
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”