RWC - Group A

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: RWC - Group A

Post by Dave »

I thought there was a forward pass in the build up to England's try. They didn't check that far back though..
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
againstthehead wrote: Anyone watching the England game later?
I have a policy of watching England until they're about 20 points up. Then I switch over.
I've decided Strictly Come Dancing is a great attraction tonight............ or Candy Crush :roll: or ......picking my nose and reddin' out the ear hair and toenails for an hour or so, maybe wash the beg forebye ..........anything but listen to the guff I expect to hear.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

can't watch anymore.... roll on Ireland - France.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

England are dire
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Russ wrote:England are dire
think the ref is giving uruguay the benefit but not to take away from england. they have been superbly tom kite.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

againstthehead wrote:
think the ref is giving uruguay the benefit but not to take away from england. they have been superbly tom kite.
I honestly think you have no clue of the laws

Uruguay are being ridden roughshod by the ref
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Russ wrote:
againstthehead wrote:

lol. constantly offside, off their feat, their scrum is all over the place. The ref had to cave in to a yellow which is a shame as Uruguay were contesting quite well. You have to realise Russ that's incredibly difficult to be impartial when watching rugby. You're vision is clearly impaired owing to your distaste of England and Wales. Which is understandable but fundamentally flawed. Now, any sign of those drinks you owe me?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

againstthehead wrote:
Russ wrote:
againstthehead wrote:

lol. constantly offside, off their feat, their scrum is all over the place. The ref had to cave in to a yellow which is a shame as Uruguay were contesting quite well. You have to realise Russ that's incredibly difficult to be impartial when watching rugby. You're vision is clearly impaired owing to your distaste of England and Wales. Which is understandable but fundamentally flawed. Now, any sign of those drinks you owe me?
I like England
Master of None
Novice

Post by Master of None »

I think that the "lesser" teams have been royally shafted in this tournament to date. I'm fairly sure there was a forward pass in the lead up to the first try - just one of numerous bad decisions.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Master of None wrote:I think that the "lesser" teams have been royally shafted in this tournament to date. I'm fairly sure there was a forward pass in the lead up to the first try - just one of numerous bad decisions.
...and a rake of them offside when he kicked ahead.

I hate that phrase "lesser nations".
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
againstthehead wrote:
Russ wrote:
againstthehead wrote:

I like England
As he repeatedly tells us Agen, keep up old chap. I on the other hand hate most of them except the good people of Leicester, most of them are spot on & know their onions. As for Saracens I'd drown every one of the ballixes and rip their heads off just to be sure.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
againstthehead wrote:
Russ wrote:
againstthehead wrote: think the ref is giving uruguay the benefit but not to take away from england. they have been superbly tom kite.

I like England
As he repeatedly tells us Agen, keep up old chap. I on the other hand hate most of them except the good people of Leicester, most of them are spot on & know their onions. As for Saracens I'd drown every one of the ballixes and rip their heads off just to be sure.
I'm in Leicester tomorrow to disrupt the malvnas protest
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Even against the poor little amateurs of Uruguay the mighty England look cluless. The entire coaching team and the bulk of the RWC playing squad should be chopped for good instantly.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Haskell ...
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Russ wrote:Haskell ...
............ is he thicker than Cuthbert? Discuss.