Ulster Exiles 15/16 Season

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

mea97mb
Squire

Ulster Exiles 15/16 Season

Post by mea97mb »

Good to see Paddy McAllister making his debut for Gloucester and Niall Annett starting for Worcester tonight.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Ulster Exiles 15/16 Season

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

We await tonight's performance before commenting on how good it was to see John Andress play for Embra :stir:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:We await tonight's performance before commenting on how good it was to see John Andress play for Embra :stir:

John Andrex, was he ever at Ulster? Sounds shyte to me.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

mea97mb wrote:Good to see Paddy McAllister making his debut for Gloucester and Niall Annett starting for Worcester tonight.
Paddy was the one I struggled to understand being let go. I thought he had the makings of an international prop.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

The Worcester Northampton game tonight (7:45pm ko) is on BT Sport and can be watched by those who don't pay for the channel apparently. There is other Irish interest with DOC starting for the Warriors and JJ Hanrahan on the bench for the Saints.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
mea97mb wrote:Good to see Paddy McAllister making his debut for Gloucester and Niall Annett starting for Worcester tonight.
Paddy was the one I struggled to understand being let go. I thought he had the makings of an international prop.
Oh come on Snipe. :duh: :duh: :duh: The young fella was decent but he was hyped here more than Zebrother, his hands were abysmal & he never dusted any prop in the scrum. Add in "never fit, sick note" and you had a big lad who maybe had "the makings" but never even close to establishing himself 1st choice at Ulster, never mind international material.

That said, harsh as it may seem written thus, I hope he gets his career together & he may come home to make a chube of me some day.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Oh come on Snipe. :duh: :duh: :duh: The young fella was decent but he was hyped here more than Zebrother, his hands were abysmal & he never dusted any prop in the scrum. Add in "never fit, sick note" and you had a big lad who maybe had "the makings" but never even close to establishing himself 1st choice at Ulster, never mind international material.

That said, harsh as it may seem written thus, I hope he gets his career together & he may come home to make a chube of me some day.
He was I thought he had a truckload of potential and all the physical attributes. Anyway Humph seems to like the look of him.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

22-YEAR-OLD Irish centre Chris Farrell made the early break through Toulon’s defence that gave Bernard Jackman’s Grenoble another home win over the European champions.
http://www.the42.ie/chris-farrell-toulo ... 5-Nov2015/
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
mea97mb
Squire

Post by mea97mb »

Not really an Ulster Exiles anymore but I see that Justin Harrison has been suspended as coach of Narbonne after a falling out with President Rocky Elsom.
fuzzylogic
Lord Chancellor

Post by fuzzylogic »

Harrison falling out with someone? Well I never :lol:
Mary had a little lamb . . .
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

If only he was ten years younger and back at Ravers or perhaps bring him back now as the Meanness coach.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Director Of Rugby - Bernard Jackman
Head Coach - Mark McCall
Forwards Coach - Jeremy Davidson
Backs Coach - Ronan O'Gara

1. Paddy McAllister
2. Niall Annett
3. Marty Moore
4. Donncha O’Callaghan
5. Aly Muldowney
6. Paddy Butler
7. Sean Dougall
8. James Coughlan
9. James Hart
10. Gareth Steenson
11. Ian Whitten
12. Ian Madigan
13. Chris Farrell
14. Rory Scholes
15. JJ Hanrahan

16. George McGuigan
17. Denis Coulson
18. Paddy Ryan
19. Tadgh Beirne
20. Sean Doyle (Southern Districts)
21. Peter Stringer
22. Ian McKinley
23. Michael Allen

All are playing top flight rugby team abroad in the Northern Hemisphere with the exception of Sean Doyle who's playing in the tom kite Shield, Australia!
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Looks weak
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Tommy Seymour surely.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Looks weak

Couldn't bate eggs.

No offence Eggs. :D