Ticking Time Bomb?

ny and all to do with skules

Moderator: Moderators

fuzzylogic
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ticking Time Bomb?

Post by fuzzylogic »

Unread postby Blow in » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:55 pm

Not really, both Unis offer the degree he wants to do and at a better level than Queens or UU
Thats just a load of tom kite.... a BA, BSc, BEng is the same qualification regardless of institution.
Mary had a little lamb . . .
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

fuzzylogic wrote:
Unread postby Blow in » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:55 pm

Not really, both Unis offer the degree he wants to do and at a better level than Queens or UU
Thats just a load of tom kite.... a BA, BSc, BEng is the same qualification regardless of institution.
Spoken like a graduate of Luton University :lol:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/ed ... itain.html
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Boutye
Initiate

Post by Boutye »

Just out of interest the clubs u18 side travel this weekend to Reading to play an Irish exiles u18 squad filled with players from some of the top premiership academies. Will be a great experience and learning curve for these lads.
lw7
Novice

Post by lw7 »

The True Grit documentary about David 'JCB' Pocock should be compulsory viewing for all budding school players.

How he channelled the trauma of his family being forced to flee Zimbabwe (arriving as a scrawny 14 year old in Brisbane) into becoming the best schoolboy rugby player he could be.
The 450 crunchies / night, the 2,000 left to right passes per day, how he transformed his body, the schoolboy star centre, leaving home at 17 to become a pro player.
And no mention of supplements being taken >EW
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Rooster wrote:Know a guy who was heavily into bodybuilding, used to enter competitions and was totally against drugs, he worked out and then drank a couple of litres of full cream milk and ate 2 rotisserie chickens and large chip, got placed regularly in competitions but quit it all before he was 20 as he was getting fed up with all the others pushing steroids etc. He was living proof that you could put on serious muscle mass using training and food
Steroids just make it easier to train longer and accentuate the gains. If you have the right genes, that's the biggest factor. But there is a massive temptation to take the easy path and young men are renowned for ignoring the consequences.
I knew a guy called Ivan Dunbar, body builder but he was a cheat at golf so though I cannot say for certain, he probably cheated at everything, a cad who cheats at gowf, that most magnificent of sports where a fellow is his own referee and honesty is prized above all, I despise a gowfing cad, they simply cheat at life.

I say, it's a rum do when a chap bladdy cheats at gowf, very non-U. When a chap cheats at gowf he's the sort of chap who will say toilet rather than lavatory. The blackguard will refer to having a nice home when of course the cretin means a charming house, he'll be confused and say someone has passed on when in fact the unfortunate has died, an above all this jumped up spive will offer you a napkin when anyone with a hint of breeding will pass you a serviette.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffff. :banghead:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Rooster wrote:Know a guy who was heavily into bodybuilding, used to enter competitions and was totally against drugs, he worked out and then drank a couple of litres of full cream milk and ate 2 rotisserie chickens and large chip, got placed regularly in competitions but quit it all before he was 20 as he was getting fed up with all the others pushing steroids etc. He was living proof that you could put on serious muscle mass using training and food
Steroids just make it easier to train longer and accentuate the gains. If you have the right genes, that's the biggest factor. But there is a massive temptation to take the easy path and young men are renowned for ignoring the consequences.
I knew a guy called Ivan Dunbar, body builder but he was a cheat at golf so though I cannot say for certain, he probably cheated at everything, a cad who cheats at gowf, that most magnificent of sports where a fellow is his own referee and honesty is prized above all, I despise a gowfing cad, they simply cheat at life.

I say, it's a rum do when a chap bladdy cheats at gowf, very non-U. When a chap cheats at gowf he's the sort of chap who will say toilet rather than lavatory. The blackguard will refer to having a nice home when of course the cretin means a charming house, he'll be confused and say someone has passed on when in fact the unfortunate has died, an above all this jumped up spive will offer you a napkin when anyone with a hint of breeding will pass you a serviette.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffff. :banghead:
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ter ... ORM=VRDGAR
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall