Ospreys away 7 May

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ospreys away 7 May

Post by justinr73 »

Oi!

Mission accomplished.

Just got home. Kebab at the ready.

Great trip.

Let's wrap Peter Browne in cotton wool before the play offs.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

justinr73 wrote:Oi!

Mission accomplished.

Just got home. Kebab at the ready.

Great trip.

Let's wrap Peter Browne in cotton wool before the play offs.
How was sexy swansea? Ruck Inspector was excellent again today :D
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Better than it used to be. Hipsters get everywhere nowadays.

Two Metre Peter was an inspiration.

His name was echoing around the vast Liberty Stadium as he left the field of battle to put his size 12s up before Dublin :cheers:
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

justinr73 wrote: Two Metre Peter....
I like that..... :lol: :lol:
Flat-top
Novice

Post by Flat-top »

Rooster wrote:
justinr73 wrote:
Tazz #15 wrote:Sounds good Justin!

BOT2 there's a couple of us on here, and some bakebookers, in EL3, would be good to get the representation up!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
Cool.

I'm fairly tall, fat and hairy. My lass from Tyrone is not so much.
What he means Tazz, is you will know them when you see a very good looking bird with an ugly fecker with an English accent :lol:
I can confirm justinr73 does resemble that remark, Peter Browne's love child me thinks :stir:

Hope we will see you at the RDS justinr73 :red:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Flat-top wrote:
Rooster wrote:
justinr73 wrote:

BOT2 there's a couple of us on here, and some bakebookers, in EL3, would be good to get the representation up!

Cool.

What he means Tazz, is you will know them when you see a very good looking bird with an ugly fecker with an English accent Image
I can confirm justinr73 does resemble that remark, Peter Browne's love child me thinks :stir:

You sobered up then?
Worse than HWM on tv
Flat-top
Novice

Post by Flat-top »

That requires stopping, something I try to avoid.
Tazz #15
Initiate

Post by Tazz #15 »

Flat-top wrote:
Rooster wrote:
justinr73 wrote:

Cool.

What he means Tazz, is you will know them when you see a very good looking bird with an ugly fecker with an English accent :lol:

What a day!

Great to meet Justin and the better half (apologies but alcohol has wiped her name from memory!), you're not a bad lad at all, I don't care what anyone says about the English!

And of course an absolute delight to bump in to Flat-top and the rest of the crew! Thanks big lad for pointing me in the right direction, otherwise I may still have been wandering around Cardiff station! Thanks also for the careers advice! [WINKING FACE]

justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Good shot of you Tazz on BBC2 NI after Paddy's score.

Our base camp towards the top of the stand briefly featured at the start of the second half when I was deep within the bowels of the Liberty Stadium dealing with something deep within my bowels.

It appears that it was the Ulster Rugby Facebook team that deprived me of some face time with Two Metre Peter after the game but I've watched his interview 48 times and learnt it off by heart.

I have a dream.

It features me, Victoria, Flat Top and Baggy Trousers chairing Mr Browne off the pitch at the RDS after the Bristolian bruiser had not only completed a personal Grand Slam by turning over every Mexican at least once during the course of the game but also dotted down for the crucial try in added time.......
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

justinr73 wrote:Good shot of you Tazz on BBC2 NI after Paddy's score.

Our base camp towards the top of the stand briefly featured at the start of the second half when I was deep within the bowels of the Liberty Stadium dealing with something deep within my bowels.

It appears that it was the Ulster Rugby Facebook team that deprived me of some face time with Two Metre Peter after the game but I've watched his interview 48 times and learnt it off by heart.

I have a dream.

It features me, Victoria, Flat Top and Baggy Trousers chairing Mr Browne off the pitch at the RDS after the Bristolian bruiser had not only completed a personal Grand Slam by turning over every Mexican at least once during the course of the game but also dotted down for the crucial try in added time.......
Did Tazz bring his stool, or did he just facetime Pete's chest? :lol: :lol: :duck:
Tazz #15
Initiate

Post by Tazz #15 »

Snipe Watson wrote:

I have a dream.

Did Tazz bring his stool, or did he just facetime Pete's chest? Image Image :duck:
Woah, easy on there, pick on someone your own size! [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Yes Justin, haha, a rather animated me present after PJ's try! They must've been struggling!

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Tazz #15 wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

I have a dream.

Did Tazz bring his stool, or did he just facetime Pete's chest? Image Image :duck:
Woah, easy on there, pick on someone your own size! [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Yes Justin, haha, a rather animated me present after PJ's try! They must've been struggling!

Oh aye, you were spotted in full voice :thumleft: