Referendum

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

In r Oot?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:50 pm

Let's get out of this farce
25%
Let's stick with it, it's not perfect, but....
75%

Total votes: 36

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Referendum

Post by Snipe Watson »

I've listened to enough of this non-debate.

Do we stay shackled to what remains of a once brave European project or do we cut and run, taking a big chance as we go?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Referendum

Post by Dave »

Rory Best is backing remain. True Ulster fans will do likewise.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Snipe Watson wrote:I've listened to enough of this non-debate.
I haven't listened at all.

Facts, Snipe ..... we need FACTS!!!! >EW
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I declare this attempt at a referendum snapshot invalid. It is well known in marketing that if you ask questions a certain way, you will, in the round, get the answers you are hoping to get.

This is a disgraceful DUP/BRexiter biased sham.

I urge the good people of Alster not to participate in an endeavour in which he who posed the question is attempting to lead you by the nose. He is well aware that many of you are morons. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Some people want to leave for quote legitimate reasons (not necessarily ones I agree with), but there are some in NI who are wanting to leave for purely b1goted purposes.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

In In In.

Main reasons: economic uncertainty if we leave and the fear of a Tory govt unfettered from EU legislation and with nocredible opposition.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

It's 60:40 remain. Surely the most credible poll to date? :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

big mervyn wrote:In In In.

Main reasons: economic uncertainty if we leave and the fear of a Tory govt unfettered from EU legislation and with nocredible opposition.
To which Russ replies:

Out Out Out.

Main reasons: economic uncertainty if we remain and the certainty of a Tory govt unfettered from EU legislation and with nocredible opposition. :lol:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

To which Russ replies:

Out Out Out.

Main reasons: economic uncertainty if we remain and the certainty of a Tory govt unfettered from EU legislation and with nocredible opposition. :lol:
Now, now Cap'n. Russ keeps telling us he's not a Tory... :roll: :lol:

... though it always reminds me of those folks who say "I'm no racist, but..."
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

pwrmoore wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

To which Russ replies:

Out Out Out.

Now, now Cap'n. Russ keeps telling us he's not a Tory... :roll: :lol:

>appl >appl >appl for a nontory he's a helluva Toryboy. He is often a stranger to the truth, though I mainly give him a free pass as mostly it's clearly with a touch of mischief involved.

He should pay attention however to the salutary tale of Matilda, the lying bitch.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

To which Russ replies:

Out Out Out.

Main reasons: economic uncertainty if we remain and the certainty of a Tory govt unfettered from EU legislation and with nocredible opposition. Image
Already voted in ...
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

To which Russ replies:

Out Out Out.

Main reasons: economic uncertainty if we remain and the certainty of a Tory govt unfettered from EU legislation and with nocredible opposition. Image
Now, now Cap'n. Russ keeps telling us he's not a Tory... :roll: Image

>appl >appl >appl for a nontory he's a helluva Toryboy. He is often a stranger to the truth, though I mainly give him a free pass as mostly it's clearly with a touch of mischief involved.

He should pay attention however to the salutary tale of Matilda, the lying bitch.
Saw that a few weeks back
Epic performance by trunchbulk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I declare this attempt at a referendum snapshot invalid. It is well known in marketing that if you ask questions a certain way, you will, in the round, get the answers you are hoping to get.

I urge the good people of Alster not to participate in an endeavour in which he who posed the question is attempting to lead you by the nose. He is well aware that many of you are morons. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wash your mouth out y'oul goat, I'm no DUPer >threaten >threaten
I trust the good people of uafc to understand. You're like Cameron, you underestimate the people. You're not coming over all Tory, are you?? :lol: :lol: >EW
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:I declare this attempt at a referendum snapshot invalid. It is well known in marketing that if you ask questions a certain way, you will, in the round, get the answers you are hoping to get.

Wash your mouth out y'oul goat, I'm no DUPer >threaten >threaten
I trust the good people of uafc to understand. You're like Cameron, you underestimate the people. You're not coming over all Tory, are you?? :lol: :lol: >EW
Would that be good Tory or scumtory like de Pfeffel?

I accept it odd to make common purpose with a pig ficker but it shows that sometimes even a bestiary pervert finds himself on the side of the angels when genuine evil like the Nazi Farage, the Ñazi aspersion caster dePfeffel and sundry monsters such as IDS and Gove the streets.

Tis despurt times.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Remain, the general public don't have a clue about the possible repercussions of leaving
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best